Anorexic, part 1 (Louis)

Hi everyone :) this got requested a couple of times. It's going to be a multiple chapter one, something I don't do that often. Enjoy.

It was the seventh time Louis had looked into the mirror today. He was studying his body and he didn't feel great about it. In fact, he was just really unhappy. He found himself quite fat. 

Louis sighed and sat down on the bed, tears streaming down his face. At that moment, Harry walked into the room.

"Lou? Honey what's the matter?" Harry asked as he saw his boyfriend's tears. 

"It's nothing... I just feel sad..." Louis said.

"Aw honey... why?" Harry asked.

"I don't know. Sometimes that just happens I guess." Louis said. But he knew why he was sad. He just didn't want to tell Harry, because he knew Harry would get worried. Louis had made his mind up. He was going on a diet. He had to lose the weight. He just had to figure out a way to do it, he didn't want Harry to know. 

Harry pulled Louis into a hug and rubbed his back.

"You know what, I know just the way to make you feel good again. I'll cook your favorite meal tonight, what do you think about that?" Harry said in a soothing way.

"That, uh... sounds lovely." Louis said. Inside he was panicking. He didn't want to eat tonight. But he knew he had to. Louis started thinking. And then an idea popped up in his mind. He would just eat the food and puke it out afterwards. 

"All right. Well, honey, I'm going to the shop to get everything I need. Do you wanna come with? I'm quite sure some fresh air will do you some good." Harry said.

"I, uh, well, I'd rather not. I just want to take a shower and stuff." Louis replied.

"Oh, come on Lou, please? We'll have a nice walk." Harry said

"Oh, we're not taking the car?" Louis asked. That was a good thing. If he walked, he would burn some calories and he would lose the weight faster. 

"No, the weather is way too beautiful to take the car." Harry stated.

"All right Haz, I fancy a little walk, lovely idea." Louis responded.

"Very good, come on let's go." Harry said and kissed Louis on the mouth.

A little later....

Harry and Louis were walking, hand in hand. Harry was talking to Louis, but Louis didn't really pay attention. He was lost in his own mind, having a talk with his inner demon. He was making plans on how to lose weight. It was not just today that he had felt bad about his body, this was going on for longer, but now it had just reached the point where Louis felt that it was enough and had to do something about it.

"Louis? Are you listening to me?" Harry said.

Louis snapped out of his thoughts.

"Huh, sorry, what?" Louis asked a bit confused.

"Seems like you were daydreaming. I just asked if you would like spinach with cream or without cream." Harry said, a bit worried about what Louis was thinking. 

"Well, without cream is fine with me." Louis said.

"Okay, come on honey, let's get inside and buy what we need." Harry said.

They were finished quite fast. 

"Ugh, these bags are heavy. I think I'm going to call for a taxi, there's no way I can carry them home." Harry said.

"You know what, I'll carry them." Louis said.

"Lou, you know how heavy they are? Here, try, you're not gonna hold that." Harry stated.

Louis lifted the bags and they were heavy for sure. But he, or better, his inner demon, saw it as a chance to lose weight, so he told Harry he was going to be fine.

"Well, if you're sure about it..." Harry said.

Louis nodded and they walked home. By the time they got there, Louis was completely exhausted.

"Pfew, happpy to be home." Louis said.

"Told you, we should've taken the taxi." Harry stated.

Louis nodded, but deep inside he was proud of himself.

To be continued....