Broken foot (Harry)

Harry was walking towards the grocerie store. He wanted to surprise Louis today. Louis had surprised him with flowers last week, so now it was Harry's turn.
He bought everything he needed to prepare his surprise. He payed and walked home. Louis was already waiting for him.

"Hey, Lou. I'm home." Harry said.

"Hey Haz. I'm happy now. I've missed you." Louis said, pulling Harry into a hug and kissing him.

"I missed you too. Even though I've only been away for like 30 minutes." Harry said, kissing Louis back.

Louis and Harry were both looking at each other. And to the eggs that Harry just bought. Louis opens the pack and takes out an egg and throws it at Harry. He hits him right on the head and his hair is completely covered with raw egg.  Harry takes an egg as well and throws it at Louis. Louis gets it right in the face.

"Oh, I'm going to get you." Louis said smiling

Louis takes another egg, but before he can throw it, Harry starts to run around the table. Louis runs after him and throws the egg, but misses. The egg fell on the floor. Harry kept on running, but the floor was slippery because of the raw egg. Harry slipped and fell to the ground. He hit the floor pretty hard.

Louis started laughing, but quickly stopped as he saw the expression on Harry's face.

"OWWW!"

Louis kneeled down beside him.

"Haz, love, what's hurting?"

Harry wanted to reply, but his face became completely pale and he felt sick to his stomach. He couldn't hold it in and threw up on the floor.

"Haz... come on, let's put you on a chair. Can you stand up?" Louis asked.

"Don't... know. I feel a little weird... " Harry answered.

"Okay. We'll try yeah just take my hands and I'll pull you up, okay?" Louis said.

"Okay."

Harry gave hands to Louis. Louis pulled him up, but when he did so, Harry screamed out in pain and sat down again immediately.

"OOOWWW..."

"What is it love? What's hurting?" Louis asked concerned.

"My ankle... ow..." Harry said softly.

"Okay... try to stand one one leg, and I'll put you on the couch. Then I can take a look at it." Louis said. Probably Harry sprained his ankle really bad he thought, thinking about the fact he also threw up.

Louis helped Harry to sit on the couch.

"Show me your ankle love." Louis said.

Harry rolled up his pants and carefully removed his sock. It was hurting so much. Louis noticed his boyfriend was in a lot of pain. When Harry had taken off his sock, Louis took a look at his ankle. It didn't look good. It was really swollen and very blue.

"Can you move it?" Louis asked.

Harry tried, but it hurt too much.

"OW... n..no. It hurts." Harry said and cried a little.

Louis rubbed Harry's back a little.

"I'm going to put some ice on it now, against the swelling and then we go to the ER. I think you broke your ankle love..." Louis said.

Harry nodded.

"L.. Lou?"

"Yes Haz?"

"Nauseous..."

"Okay... okay." Louis said and quickly grabbed a bowl. Louis was quite sure now Harry broke his ankle.

When Harry was done throwing up and the ice had been on long enough, Louis helped Harry to get in the car. They drove to the ER. 

They were sitting in the waiting room, when a doctor came and called Harry's name.

The doctor examined Harry's ankle and took some x-rays. After the x-rays it became clear that Harry's ankle was indeed broken.  Harry was put in a cast and he had to wear it for six weeks. They thanked the doctor and went home.

Harry had crutches now, but he wasn't really good at using them yet. When they arrived home, he tried walking on them, but nearly fell over. Louis had him just on time and helped his injured boyfriend to get inside. He made him sit down on the couch and put a pillow under his leg.

"Comfortable like this love?" Louis asked.

"Yeah..  thanks boo bear. Do we have anything for the pain?" Harry asked.

"Sure Haz, we've got something. I'll take it for you."

"Thanks."

Louis gave some medicine to Harry.

"Does it hurt a lot love?" Louis asked concerned.

"Yeah... it's quite painful..."

"Oh... poor love..." Louis said and kissed Harry in his neck. Harry kissed back.

"I think I'm going to take a little nap. I'm a bit tired."

"Sure Haz. Take a nap. Am going to do the same. I'm going to lay next to you."

"I was already hoping for that. My curls need cuddles."

"Sure your curls will ger cuddles."

Harry moved and made place for Louis. Louis crawled in and covered both of them with a blanket. They cuddled a while before they fell into a peacefull sleep.

In the following 6 weeks Louis was a good nurse for his Hazza.

Note: I know that this is not a really good one, but I decided to post it anyway.