some news..

So, I know I haven't updated in ages... I know...

First of all, I haven't been feeling that great the past couple of months. I've been feeling down, depressed, homesick (I moved to Germany). Afterwards I started to feel comfortable and loved again. However... few weeks ago, my sweet sweet boyfriend got diagnosed with cancer... I felt like the world came down on me. I cried. A lot. Now, lots of doctors are doing lots of examinations and preparing his treatment... and I'm so occupied with that and with taking care of him, I just don't get to writing anymore.
I'm so so sorry for not updating in such a long time, because I really see how much votes, reads and comments on all the things I wrote in the past.

So what I wanna say is... when times are getting better again....I also will be writing again. But at this very moment, I'm putting my boyfriend and his health first...
He's just the most important person in my life... we have to fight together... I love him like crazy... so we're fighting.
I'm so sorry for not replying to private messages... I've read them and I really appreciate all those nice and loving words 😍. But right now I really have to care about my boyfriend and just be there for him. He needs me, more then anybody else at this point.

I'm really really sorry...

But health comes first.