Stomach bug (Harry)

Louis POV

I wake up and see it's still dark outside. When I take a look at the clock I notice it's only 7 a.m., that explains why it's still dark. I turn around and take a look at my still sleeping boyfriend. He's so gorgeous, with his perfect hair and his cute nose, his eyes. Just everything. I'm really blessed to have a boyfriend like him. I stroke his hair and kiss him on his forehead. I decide to surprise him, I'm going to bring him breakfast in bed. I get out of bed and go downstairs There I start preparing a nice breakfast for both of us. 

Harry POV

I wake up to a stinging pain in my stomach, I squeeze my eyes shut because it hurts so bad. I feel nauseous too, like I can throw up at any moment. I want to tell Louis because he always knows how to cheer me up, but I notice that he's not in bed anymore. Just as I want to get out of bed, the door of our bedroom swings open. And there he is, my sweet boyfriend, holding a tray full of delicious looking food. 

----------------------------------------------

"Good morning Haz, I made you some nice breakfast. Surprise, surprise." Louis says, smiling. 

"Oh Lou, that's so sweet of you." Harry answers.

Louis puts the tray on the nightstand and crawls back into bed. He drapes one of his arms around Harry and puts his head on his boyfriend's stomach.

"OW!" Harry screams when Louis puts his head on his stomach.

"Everything okay love?" Louis asks concerned.

"My stomach hurts." Harry replies, with a painfull face.

"Oh Haz... want me to rub it?"

"Hmm... yes, that would be nice."

Louis starts rubbing circles on Harry's belly. Then Harry sits up with a start, covering his mouth with one hand and clutching his stomach with the other. Louis directly knows what's going to happen so he takes the trashcan that is standing in the corner of the room and puts it in front of Harry. Harry directly starts throwing up, probably his dinner from last night. Louis starts rubbing circles on his boyfriend's back, trying to make him feel comfortable. When the fit passed he put the trashcan next to the bed and laid  himself back down. 

"Hey Haz... are you okay now?" 

"I don't feel good..."

"I noticed. Oh Haz, love... you're really pale."

"Hmmm. I'm still nauseous."

Louis puts his hand on Harry's forehead.

"You're warm. I'll go get a thermometer, okay?"

"All right. Thanks Lou."

Louis went into their bathroom and started looking for the thermometer. When he managed to find it after ten minutes, he returned to the bedroom and found Harry hovered over the trashcan, puking his guts out once more. He directly ran over to Harry and started rubbing some circles on his back again. When the fit had passed he pulled him closer and made his head rest on his lap.

"Sorry Lou..."

"Sorry for?"

"Breakfast. You spent so much time on preparing it and I didn't even take one bite... but I really can't, I don't feel good... at all."

"Oh sweety, don't worry about that. It's okay, you're sick my love, I understand. Now open your mouth so I can check your temperature."

Harry obeyed and opened his mouth Louis put the thermometer into Harry's mouth and waited for the beep. 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"39°C (102.2°F), that's definitely a fever love." Louis stated. 

Harry sighed. He hated being sick.

"Ugh, I hate being sick."

"I know Haz, but don't worry, I'm here for you."

"Thanks Lou, I love you boo bear."

"Aww... love you too Haz."

"Hmmm... I'm tired, so tired."

"Try to sleep a little love, it's good for you."

"I'm going to do that. Will you lay with me? Just until I sleep?"

"Sure Haz, of course I'll do that."

"Thanks Lou. Eh, can you get me an extra blanket? I'm cold."

"Sure love. I'll be right back."

Louis took a blanket out of the cupboard and draped it over his sick boyfriend's shoulders and made him lie down and crawled into bed as well and pulled him into a hug to warm him up. He starts stroking Harry's hair with one hand and rubbing circles on his stomach with his other hand. After a good ten minutes he heard Harry's breathing even out and noticed he fell asleep. 

Later that day Harry had several more rounds. Of course Louis was there to comfort him, hold his hair, give him everything he needed. And most of all, to love him. Because love is the most important thing there is. 

After three days Harry was better. All thanks to the good care of his loving boyfriend.

------------------------------------------------

So, first sickfic ever. I hope you liked it. I'm go try to post like 3 fics a week. 

English is not my native language, so I'm sorry for eventual grammatical mistakes.

Kisses