Hit-and-run (Harry)

It was going to be a long day today. Louis and Harry had tons of work to do since they were preparing a new show. And of course they had to play on festivals this summer, so they had to rehearse for that as well. Normally Louis and Harry drove together, but since the weather was starting to be good, Harey chose to take his bicycle to go to work. Louis was the first one to arrive at the office they rented, since he came with their car. First of all he went to take a drink, since he was thirsty and then went to his desk and turned on his computer, typing out new lyrics. He started looking through some documents that were on his desk and sighed. So much to do, he thought by himself. He decided to handle those documents later. First he wanted to write out some ideas for their show, the lights and that kind of stuff.

Louis pov
Finally I am at the office. So much work to do today. Luckily my boyfriend will be here soon to help me out. He is so creative. I get annoyed fast when those things don't want to work with me. Oh well, Harry will fix it. Where is he actually? I know he took the bicycle this morning, and I know it can take a little longer, but I'm here for almost an hour now, and he is still not here. Strange.

Harry's pov
The weather is nice. With this kind of weather I just love to go to the office by bike. I only have to go through a few more streets and I'll arrive . I use my left arm to indicate where I want to go. But the car behind me sees me too late, and he hits my wheel, which makes me fall hard to the ground. I'm hurting everywhere. I can feel some blood on my head. My elbow is hurting like hell, my ribs too. The next thing I hear is a car driving away with full speed. The bastard doesn't even help me. Fuck, and I was already late. I try to get up slowly, but I start to see black spots. The only thing I could hear from far away were sirenes, then everything turns black.

An hour later...

Louis pov
I'm kind of mad right now. Harry is not here yet. He's almost two hours late. He probably went somewhere to have breakfast first, without telling me. Suddenly my phone starts ringing. Hmm.. strange, a number I don't know. Should I pick up? Well, I better pick up, maybe it is something important.
I pick up and say hello. On the other side is a woman's voice. She asks me if I'm Louis Tomlinson and I confirm. Then she starts talking slowly to me. What she tells me nearly makes me jump out of my skin. Harry has had an accident and is in the hospital. I quickly ask her which room he is in and if I can see him. She says it's okay, so I write down the number of his room and hang up. I take my jacket and get into my car and start driving towards the hospital.

No one's pov
Louis arrives at the hospital and goes to the reception to ask which way he has to go to reach his boyfriend's room. She explains him that he has to take the green elevator and then to the left, at the end of the hallway. Louis took the elevator and went to Harry's room. When he entered the room, he saw Harry was sleeping. His arm was in a cast and he had stitches on his head. He went to sit down in the chair next to his bed and took his hand. Then a doctor entered the room.

“Mr. Tomlinson?” he said.

“Yes, that's me. How is my Hazza? What does he have? Is it bad?” Louis asked, half panicking.

“Easy, easy mister. He's in a lot of pain right now, but all by all he has been lucky. He got hit by a car. His elbow is broken as well as a few ribs. And a minor cut on his head. He also has a mild concussion. Apart from that, he is fine. We'll keep him in the hospital today, tomorrow he can go home, but he has to rest until all the symptoms of the concussion are gone. He has to take it easy for six weeks because of his broken ribs.” the doctor explained.

“I'll make sure of that, I'll make sure he gets enough rest.”

“All right. Have a good day mister Tomlinson.”

The doctor left the room. Louis was looking at his boyfriend, who was still asleep. He was still holding his hand. Louis started to feel a little tired and fell asleep on the chair, with his Hazza's hand in his hand. After a good 30 minutes Louis woke up again. Harry was squeezing his hand softly.