Antidote (Louis)

"Look at that monkey!" Louis yells as he points to a big monkey. He and Harry were at the zoo.

"Oh... I thought that was you. But you're still standing next to me. Perhaps it is your secret brother." Harry joked.

"Oh thanks Haz. I wish I was as flexible as that monkey though." Louis replied.

"Yeah. Hey, I heard you can hold a spider on your hand here. Do you wanna do that? I would love to give it a try." Harry proposed.

"Uh... I'm not so sure about that. Spiders are scary. You know I'm afraid of those." Louis said shyly.

"I know. But that's just the reason I'm asking it. It is perhaps a good way to get over your fear boo." Harry explained.

"Or a good way to make it worse." Louis answered.

"Yeah... didn't think about that. Okay, if you don't want to, don't do it. But I really want to give it a try."

"All right love. Let's go there then." Louis said. They walked to the place where they kept the spiders. They were looking at a couple of huge tarantula's. Harry walks over to one of the people working there and asks if he can hold the Tarantula. The man agrees and takes it out of the small cage where it was kept in. He told Harry to open his hand. Harry obeyed and the man placed the spider on his hand. It started walking on Harry's arm and Harry giggled.

"Hahaha, this feels so funny, it is a tickling sensation really. Louis, you should give it a try, it is not scary at all." Harry said.

Louis opened his hand, which was shaking and Harry passed the spider to Louis. At first, Louis didn't like it, but as soon as it started walking on his arm, he had to laugh as well. Harry was right, it wasn't as scary as it looked. After a little while, the spider had to go back in its cage.

"Haz... I held a spider... does that make me spiderman now?" Louis asked.

Harry giggled.

"Well... I guess you are. Try walking up that wall over there and you will find out soon." Harry replied with a smile.

"No, I'd rather not. My powers aren't on point yet." Louis answered.

"All right hun. Where do you want to go now?"

"I really want to see the snakes Haz. I really do. I believe you can hold them as well."

"I'm not that fond of snakes... but if you were able to hold a spider, I have to be able to hold a snake too."

"Sure Haz, you're my boyfriend, you can do this. You're my superman."

"Aw... that's so sweet of you Lou. And you are mine too, even more than that."

Harry and Louis were walking hand in hand towards the reptile's house. 

They went inside. There were lots of different reptile's, but Louis directly went to the place where they kept the snakes. It was something that had always fascinated him. Snakes. The way they moved, how they caught their food.

Louis went to the person who was responsible for the reptiles and asked him if he could hold the snake. The man agreed.

He led them to a small room in the back of the reptile's house and took a snake out of the cage. He made Louis hold the snake.

"Harry, this is amazing. Just look at it!" Louis shouted happily.

"Yeah... it is kinda cool... but, what if it bites?" Harry asked.

"We have the antidote. And those snakes don't bite easily. Only when you scare them or when they feel threatened." the man explained.

"Haz, love, you should really hold it." Louis said.