Bad accident (Harry)

"Harry! Hurry up! If you want to make it to the supermarket on time you really have to hurry up!" Louis shouted from downstairs. They really had to go shopping, but Harry was already in bath for more than an hour and the shop was nearly closing.

"I'm coming pumpkin!" Harry shouted back.

Five minutes later he was downstairs and ready to go.

Both of them were in the car and Harry tried to start it. The car was making all kinds of noises that a car shouldn't make.

"Damn car, start!" Harry shouted.

"Like if that car is gonna hear you... it doesn't have ears." Louis said.

"Yeah, well, you never know. You do have ears, but many times they aren't working either. So I was thinking you gave them to the car as a birthday present, nicely wrapped with a bow and all." Harry said jokingly.

"Hey! My ears are working just fine. Only when you start talking about cleaning the house... then I'm most of the time deaf." Louis replied.

"Exactly. Well, this stupid car doesn't want to start, so I'll guess we have to walk." Harry said. Stupid car. Always when they didn't have much time, something went wrong.

"Walk? I guess we have to run." Louis answered.

"You're right. Come on, let's go." Harry replied.

They started running towards the supermarket and they managed to make it in time. Both of them were completely out of breath.

"Pffffeeeewww.... we made it!" Louis said happily.

"Yes, pfew, right in time. Oh god, I need to catch my breath for a second." Harry said.

"Need your inhaler Haz? I have it in my pocket."

"No, it's fine." Harry assured.

They took a shopping cart and went inside the supermarket.

"Haz... I want to sit in the little chair." Louis said. Sometimes Louis was just like a child.

"Lou. You're too tall for it. You wont fit." Harry said.

"Thanks love, that's what I wanted to hear. I'm too tall! You see, I am tall!" Louis said playfully.

Harry giggled.

"Yeah yeah. I'm still taller." Harry answered.

"Ugh! Don't ruin my moment of glory, mister curly hair." Louis replied.

Louis ran through the shop and started to act like a little kid again. He ran through the shop and pretented to be a knight.

"I'm Louis, Sir Louis. I'm a knight, soon I will be the king. The king of..." Louis said, but couldn't finish his sentence, because while running, he tripped over a pack of milk that someone had left on the floor. He fell down, in the middle of the supermarket. That was embarrassing. Harry couldn't resist to make a joke about it.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I present you: Sir Louis, king of the floor, ruler of the supermarket and inventor of milk." Harry said. A few people that were standing close to them and saw how it happened, started clapping their hands. Louis' face turned red.

"Damn Haz, why did you say that?" Louis asked.

"Me? Why did you pretend to be a knight in the first place?" Harry asked and laughed.

"Excuse me? Pretend? I'm not pretending! You always tell me that I am your knight in shining armour!" Louis answered.

"Oh, yes, that's true. Sorry Sir Louis, king of the floor. But please, can you go and look for a cake? I want cake as dessert." Harry said.