Camping gone wrong (Louis)

Harry and Louis were in the woods. Since the weather was good, they had decided to go camping this weekend. Both of them really enjoyed that. Harry was setting up the tent while Louis was making a nice campfire 

"That fire looks great Lou." Harry said with a smile.

"Feels great too, I'm getting kinda cold." Louis replied.

"I'll warm you up in a minute, first I need to finish setting up our tent. Do you have any idea where the inflatable matresses are?" Harry asked.

"Yes, in that red bag over there love, wait, I'll grab them for you." Louis said and walked over to the red bag. He took the matresses out and made them ready to put in the tent.

"Thanks Lou, you're such a gentleman." Harry responded.

"Oh, you're welcome. Now, that is done, can you warm me up now please?" Louis asked, shivering a little.

"Sure love." Harry replied and he set himself down next to Louis, who was already  close to the fire again and wrapped his arms around him.

"You're so sweet." Louis said and smiled. His heartbeat got faster.

"You too honey." Harry said and smiled back at Louis. 

"So, what do you want to do now? I'm kinda hungry actually, aren't you?" Louis asked, hoping Harry was hungry too. 

"Yeah, now that you mention it, I actually am. What are we going to eat?" Harry asked.

"We can just heat up a can of ravioli. And some apples as dessert." Louis proposed.

"It's a bit of a weird combination, but okay. But we didn't pack apples Lou." Harry said.

"I know, but look, there are lots of them in that tree over there. I can climb into the tree and pick some." Louis said.

"Okay love, but be careful." Harry said.

"I'm always careful." Louis answered.

Louis walked over to the tree and climbed into it.

"Haz, can you hold that basket that is over there? Then I'll throw some apples in." Louis said.

"Sure honey." Harry answered as he grabbed the basket.

Louis started picking the apples. It was going really good, untill a certain moment. One of the branches of the tree broke and Louis fell down with a thud.

"Owww... ugh..." Louis said.

"Oh no, boo bear! Are you okay?" Harry asked. Louis had just scared the shit out of him.

"My leg... it hurts so bad..." Louis said.

"Let me take a look at it. Can you stand on it?" Harry asked concerned.

Louis carefully tried to get up but screamed in pain as soon as he put pressure on his leg.

"I c..can't... it hurts so bad." Louis said and he started crying.

"Oh Lou... I told you to be careful. Okay, we need to get you out of here. Your leg has to get checked by a doctor." Harry stated.

Louis nodded. Harry took his phone out of his pocket and tried to call for help, but they weren't lucky. Due to being in the middle of nowhere, in the woods, there was no service.

"Damn it, I've got no service here..." Harry said.

"Oh no... what are we going to do now?" Louis asked, wanting to get away from there as soon as possible. His leg was killing him.