Fainted (Louis)

A/N: this was a request by Once_upon_a_larrie. Hope you like it.

------

"Louis, hurry up! We've got so many things to do today." Harry said.

They were in a hurry, they had to buy lot's of things for Harry's upcoming birthday party, they had to send invitations and they had a few appointments where they had to be on time.

"I still need to eat something for breakfast." Louis said.

"Sorry Lou, that'll have to wait. No more time, our first appointment is at nine." Harry answered.

"I'm really hungry." Louis answered.

"Sorry love, but we really have no time, eat something when we are back, the appointment won't take long. It's only to discuss the decorations and the price of those, so ." Harry said.

"Okay." Louis answered. His stomach was grumbling. But Harry was right, they had to be on time.

They arrived at their appointment, just at nine o'clock. If Louis would have eaten breakfast at home, they really would have been late.

They started talking about the decorations. Harry was really artistic and had a few special desires when it came to the decorations. The party was in a week already. After an hour, Harry had finally made his choice and had set a date to hang them at home. Not that Louis or Harry had to do it, the company where they bought it from, they were the ones hanging the decorations. Louis was happy about that, he wasn't really good at decorating.

Then they went home again.

"Pffew, now I'm really hungry, I'm going to make a sandwich." Louis said.

"Wait a little love, we also have to go to the hairdressers to make an appointment for both of us. I want everything to be perfect boo. And we also have to pick up the invitations at the press shop and bring them to the post office. After that we're going to eat." Harry said.

"Harry love, can't I just, really fast..." Louis said, but Harry cut him off.

"Later sweety, come on, let's go." Harry said.

Louis started to feel really stressed. Go there and then there and there.... it just wasn't his thing. He was more the calm one, who liked to stay at home. Harry by the way was a far better planner than he was. But he understood that Harry wanted him to help him. And Louis would do anything for his boyfriend.

Louis felt how his heartbeat was speeding up. Just the thought of having to go everywhere made that happen. And his stomach was grumbling too. He was so hungry.

They arrived at the hairdressers. Both of them went inside and picked a nice hairstyle for the party and made an appointment.

"Come on, love, the two last things to do today." Harry said to his boyfriend.

"Yeah..." Louis answered softly. He was feeling really weird. As if his legs were made out of jelly. His heartbeat was so fast. All those appointments, it was just too much stress for him. And damn, he knew he had to eat something fast. But the invitations still had to be picked up and send. Louis just wished this day was over already.