Stage fright (Harry) (part 1)

"Hey Haz, I'm so excited, after all this time we get to perform as a group again. I've missed the boys so much." Louis said.

"Yeah, me too." Harry answered with a shaky voice.

"Hey buddy, what's up?" Niall said to Harry, his voice sounding all excited.

"Hey Ni, all good." Harry answered.

"You sure buddy? You look a little pale and your voice sounds shaky." Liam said.

"Yeah... it's nothing. Just the nerves I guess. It will pass when I'm on stage." Harry replied.

"Hey, Haz, it will be fine. You're born to be on stage. Don't ever doubt that." Louis answered.

"Okay. Guys. Let's do this." Liam said.

They heard their music started to play and they went on stage.

"Hello New York city, how is everybody doing?" Liam screamed through the microphone.

Fans started screaming really loud. They were holding all kinds of signs to tell the boys how much they missed them. 

"We're going to start this evening with an old song, called 'What makes you beautiful.' Enjoy!" Louis said.

Fans again screamed really loud. The music started to play and the boys started singing. Liam, Louis and Niall were clearly enjoying theirselves, but apparently something was wrong with Harry. He was looking all sweaty and nervous. 

Louis walked over to Harry and whispered in his ear.

"Hey, love, everything all right? You're not looking good." Louis said concerned. His boyfriend was acting really weird. 

"I... it's okay. I'm just a little nervous after such a long time." Harry replied.

"It will be all right love. Come on, go to the front of the stage, it's your turn to sing." Louis said.

Harry did as he was told and went to the front of the stage. He wanted to start singing, but didn't get the words out. His vision became quite blurry and before he knew he took a tumble, straight into the crowd. 

The music stopped and the boys ran over to the front of the stage. Security guards were trying to pull Harry out of the crowd, but it wasn't easy. Fans had grabbed him and they didn't want to let go of him. It took the security guards nearly fifteen minutes to get Harry out. When they finally had him, they layed him down on the stage. Harry was breathing heavily and was grabbing his side. 

Louis and the other boys kneeled down beside him.

"OMG love, are you all right? What is hurting?" Louis asked concerned and put a hand on Harry's shoulder and rubbed it softly.

"Mmmh... my whole... ribcage is hurting... ow..." Harry moaned.

"This isn't good guys, we have to get him to a hospital." Niall replied.

Louis and Liam nodded in agreement. 

"I'm going to talk to security to call an ambulance for him. I think we have to quit the concert. There is no possible way I'm continueing without my Haz." Louis said.

"Neither am I." Niall said.

Louis went to the security and made them call an ambulance. Not much later the paramedics arrived. They loaded Harry onto a stretcher. The boys drove with Harry on the ambulance. 

--------------------------------------------

In the hospital

---------------------------------------------

The boys were sitting in the waiting room. Harry was being examined at the moment and had x-rays taken.

"Jesus, that was heavy." Niall said.

"Yeah, indeed. What was wrong with Harry? I've never seen him like that. It looked like he was afraid to be on stage or something." Liam said.

"Well, I think stage fright took over him tonight. He told me that he was nervous after such a long time of not performing with the group. I guess he just froze and it ended badly. Poor love." Louis answered.

"I don't get it, he is normally the most confident out of all of us. He is born to be on stage. He's a natural performer." Liam answerend.

"I agree with you mate." Niall answered.

"I know, this was really weird. I hope his injuries are not too bad. He looked really hurt. Well, we need to make him feel confident again." Louis said.

Liam and Niall nodded.