♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁

Start from the beginning

I just pray that we'll be okay out here. Starting our lives over and all, it wasn't gon be easy, but it was gonna be worth it.

 Starting our lives over and all, it wasn't gon be easy, but it was gonna be worth it

Cairo Brewster

"Fuck is ma money at?" I snarled, looking at the mess made. 7 pulled teeth, 4 fingers, and 1800 volts of electricity and the nigga still wouldn't spill. He was a loyal one, the ones I loved making examples of. One of our connects didn't have the full cut of money, and this is what happens, we get hold of one of their men. He began to chuckle, groaning in the process as he spat at me, blood dripping out his mouth as he missed. I chuckled bitterly.

"Fuck...you." The nigga said lowly.

I wasn't up fa talking, so I pulled out my gun from my waist band, pulling back the clip and shooting him between his eyes.

"Clean this up. We got a package to send to Rico." I shook my head, grabbing the hand towel and wiping off my hands. This shit might just quicken the process fa Rico to give the money, if not the connect is cut and we moving onto other business.

"What we finna do?" Cassius asked, sparking up a blunt, walking with me as we walked out the warehouse. The sun was setting, and the cool breeze was coming through.

"Get a new connect." I lifted my shoulders, licking my lips, "These niggas dumb if they think we gon stick around after this."

"Bet. I got in contact wit James, he got that pure white comin from Cuba." He grinned, blowing smoke out.

"Word?" I smirked, thumbing my chin. If we get that out, business gon be lookin real good fa us. "When we meeting up wit him?" I questioned, pulling out my own blunt and sparking it up.

"A couple days. He talm bout Friday, around 9 in the mornin type shit." He slid a hand down his face.

"We'll figure it out from there, don't even stress it Cash." I slapped my hand onto his shoulder, loosening him up, "Let's get some food, then head to the club to get shit poppin." I laughed, ashing the blunt a bit, taking another pull.

"Of course yo crazy ass gon suggest that, leggo!" He chuckled, slapping hands wit me and going over to his lambo. That's my brother forreal, i wouldn't know how I'd survive witout him by my side.

Cassius and I aren't blood related, but we been rocking heavy since grade school. Our mothers are best friends, so we just naturally clicked in the projects of Harlem, if one was out the other was right behind. If shit wasn't poppin, we'd show up and a whole turn around would happen. Once we hit high school, we wanted to make our own money, turning to the streets was where we started, selling dime bags and rocks. Taking over most of New York down to Miami, we made something fa ourselves, residing in Miami, making our business grow. So here we are, 12 years later, at the age of 27, maybe the youngest kingpins, but we ain't dumb about our shit, that's why we successful na.

————-

"Damn, look at that jawn over there." Isaiah, better known as Izzy, nudged my shoulder, pointing out the shorty he was looking at. The club was pretty packed, we at LIV, so it was a lot of people to look fa through the crowd.