Episode 2

It's 8:00 in the morning, and as usual, Yoongi sits at his desk in his living room, composing and fixing errors in his music as he goes.
He goes back and forth, between his computer, and checking his phone countless times as messaged pop up and off.
This all sounds overwhelming and filled with fatigue, but to Yoongi, it's enjoyable. It helps keep him busy and fill his mind with other thoughts than the ones he doesn't react to very well. He continues until there's a knock on his front door. He walks up automatically knowing who it is already. He opens the door revealing Haru.

"Morning." She smiles, and steps into the house.

"Morning." He replies, along with landing a soft kiss on her lips. And she gladly returns. They pull apart from each other, and the song playing in the living room grabs her attention.

"It sounds nice. Is it done?" She asks, walking into the room.

"Almost." He follows behind her.

She laughs from shock before speaking "Almost! It sounds amazing." She compliments.

"I know, I made it." He sighs.

She turns around, an invisible light bulb of happiness hovering over her head. "Can I watch?" She asks. He looks at her raising an eyebrow, as he walks past her.

She grabs his hand before pleading, "Please, I've never seen your work, from a personal distance."

He thinks about it before, giving in. "Alright then, come here." He grabs her hand, and drag her into the living room.

"So what do you do?" She asks, excitedly.

He visualy shows her how its done as she quietly lay on his shoulder, and watch.

"Can I try?" She asks to do what was explained to her. At first he's skeptical, because he doesn't let anyone touch his equipment, but he agrees.

She makes these adorable faces as she works, and Yoongi can't help but stare and smile slightly at her.

Minutes go by, and they get lost in playing around with different sounds, and rhythms. For once, Yoongi feels as if this relationship might last longer than a month or two, than his previous ones.
Physical interaction might me what breaks them apart.
~~

"Look at the time." She moves from the keyboard.

"I have a friend coming over, and he's going to rap on the beat I just made, and if he likes it, he'll buy it from me. So I'm gonna be down in the lab.

He makes his way down to the bugger version of his studio, and grabs a seat. Minutes later, his friend come down, as Haru had let him in.

"Yoongi-ssi!" J-Hope greets as he walks through the door.

"J-hope!'' He greets back.

"I'm excited to hear this. Since you were bragging over the phone, it better be that good." He warns.

"When have I ever given you something you don't like?" Yoongi asks.

"You're right." He smiles, as he gets into the sound booth.

They spend the next hour recording and fixing few problems on J-hope's voice to meet his demands and liking on the beat.

Finally, J-hope clapped with full satisfaction as he listens to the final product of the song.

"Glad you like it." Yoongi smiles, feeling accomplished.

"And I'm glad to have a producer and friend like you." He smiles.

~~

J-hope leaves, and Yoongi comes back up to the kitchen, where Haru stood on her phone.

"I'm too tired." Yoongi whines.

"How tired?" She asks.

"I don't feel like moving a muscle." He breathes out as he let his head gently fall on the granite counter.

She knows exactly how to annoy him, in his tired state. She walks over to the pantry and pulls out a bag of Kimchi stew chips. She opens it up, to grab his attention and it works. His head perks up at the smell of the chips, and he quickly gets up and makes his way to her. He reaches out for the bag, but she playfully pulls it away from him.

"Yah! Share that." He whines.

"No... You want some, you have to catch me first." She dashes out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"Really?!" He shouts.

"Yes, Now come and get these chips, before they run out!" She shouts back.

He no longer hesitates and chases after her up and down the stairs and all around the house. Still, he's not chasing her for the chips, but mainly because he is enjoying himself.
She's attractive, nice, funny, outgoing, and flat out just a great soul. And all of these characteristics she posses and Yoongi very much adore about her are all more of the reasons he wants it to work.
Not just for his sake but for his mother's. He doesn't wan"t to marry some random girl he'll most likely never grow to like or love. At least not as much as he likes Haru or the person after her.

Even if they together don't last long, he wants him and her to last long enough to where he could let her get over that physical wall he still has, trapping him.
~~
He runs after her into the kitchen, and to prevent her from running out of the other side, he slides over the counter and lands in front of her. He takes her by surprise because she has no time to run and he grabs her.

"I caught you." He says.

"Yah! That's not fair. You went over the counter. If I can't do that then you can't either." She pouts.

He leans in making her think she's getting a kiss, but he reaches behind her, and grab the bag out of her hand.

"No one runs with my food, thinking they won't get caught." He whispers.

"It's actually my food, and you wanted some, and I ran and then-" He cuts her off with a kiss.

He pulls away, before saying "It's actually my food." He takes a bite, smirks, and walks off, leaving her standing there shocked as ever.