Episode 42

Yoongi sat on the plane, a sly smile plastered on his face and his leg quickly and excitedly shook, all because he couldn't count the minutes until he was home, with his baby in his arms.

....If only he knew...

~~

Although he had fun, he didn't drink. And he had good reason to. Hye Na was drunk, she was reasonable and could walk on her own, but Jimin didn't drink and wasn't planning on allowing her to drive.

~~

"Hye Na, watch your step." Jimin holds on to her as she misses a step and nearly falls.

"I'm fine." She nods.

"I know, but you're still a little out of it." He says, he closes and locks the door while still holding on to her. He picks her up and walks with her up the stairs into her bedroom. He falls on the bed with her wrapped around him and caught himself with his arms before he landed on her.

"You look tired." She comments, looking up at him.

"I am. I don't think anything can fix it, but sleep." He answers.

"I might be able to fix it." She says seductively while looking up at him, she leans up and kisses him knowing how wrong this is in her head, boy did she know that this was wrong. Did she care? No. At this point, the alcohol reaches the peak in her system, and having him on top of her brought back memories of times where they almost slept together but never cross that line.

Even though she knew this was wrong and she knew that he could have hesitated and pushed her off and walked out the room, he never did any of those. He kissed her back! Shockingly he kissed her back. I mean to her the kiss from a week ago was starting to fade from her lips and her memory. As to her, she thought that that kiss to him meant nothing. But at this moment in time, he seems to be proving her wrong considering his current position and actions with her.

What would his partner say if they found out? Would they be jealous? Would they get angry? Would they care? How would she know, he never talks about his partner to her, hell she doesn't even know their gender. But all she knows is that right now, he didn't care.

The kiss she's receiving feels needy, there's a lot of want, passion, in hidden things left unsaid between the two. Both pull away for air, and silence engulfs the two in their own little world. Staring deeply into each other's eyes, as if they're studying each other's features, and flaws all over again.

As if... They were in love again...

"Hye Na-" Jimin goes to say, but she cuts him off by kissing him again, flipping them over so she could be on top.

"I know this is wrong. But just this envy of feeling and want is all I want." Was her thought process.

She kisses down his neck and lands on the spot right below his chin, running her tongue over it, making his breath hitch in his throat.

His hand reaches down, squeezing her hips making her moan, and the vibration hitting his neck.

"Fuck..." He moans the word dragging out of him.

She sucks on his skin, bitting in multiple hickeys on his flesh, making the boy moan.

~~

Yoongi approaches Seoul and decides to call Jimin, to have him come pick him up from the private plane hanger.

Ring...ring...ring...ring...ring

Yoongi dials again.

Ring...ring...ring...ring...ring...ring...

Yoongi calls him four more times and no answer. To him, he probably thought Jimin was either asleep or out. So he called J-Hope who answered to come and pick him up on the count of he wasn't going to spend money on a taxi.

He arrives at the house, thanks Hobi for the ride, and walks inside.

"Jimin!" He calls out expecting him to be here, considering his car is parked outside.

No answer

He makes his way up to the room, his things are here, but he's missing.

"Maybe he's at his house with Taehyung." He pulls out his phone but pauses. "It's late. I'll call tomorrow." He says to himself and decides to go to bed.

~Meanwhile~

Jimin didn't know that Yoongi was back in town. He was currently spending the night, in bed with Hye Na. Nothing happened! But she didn't forget to leave a few dark hickeys on his pale skin.

He hadn't checked his phone for missed calls

4 missed calls from Taehyungie
4missed calls from Jungkookie
6 missed calls from Babe

"Where is your girlfriend?" Hye Na asks as they both lay there, playing in each others hair, and the TV played a movie on low volume.

"She's out of town." He lied about the gender just not the location.

"And you're here with me? In my bed, while they're probably thinking you're at home alone, thinking about them?" She asks.

"I didn't really look at it that way?" He says sighing.

"How come?"

"Well, you were drunk, and things just got out of hand." He reasons. Which is true. Because giving the circumstances, he would have probably never initiated anything sexual with her if she was in her right mind. But judging by how Jimin is confused about his feelings for her, he didn't mind one bit when she started what got them in this position now.

A few hours have passed and Jimin hasn't check his phone for any notifications. While Yoongi was sleeping, wishing that Jimin was here with him, which is the only reason he came back so early from the trip, cause he missed him so much.

Little did he know, his worst fear was coming true. Being cheated on, and hurt...again... Something both promised they wouldn't do since the kissing exes argument.

Yoongi could sleep safe and sound by knowing, that he's going to see Jimin tomorrow. While Jimin laid in Hye Na's bed, thinking of how much the position he's in, would hurt Yoongi.

He's dreading Yoongi's return and to struggle at telling him, except he doesn't know, Yoongi is already back in town.