Episode 41

Days passed and the two weeks Yoongi is supposed to be on his trip are slowly approaching. All he could do was wait excitedly until he got to see Jimin again. Unbeknownst to him, Jimin was out having fun, at the club every night with Hye Na. Drinking his ass off, having full-on make-out sessions in the VIP section of each club he went to with her. And once he left, he headed to her house, slept in her bed, woke up next to her. He knows that these are wrongdoings, and Yoongi would not only murder him, but also be devastated if he found out. 

~~

''If you miss him so much, just go back home early. Jin and I will be fine here." Namjoon reassures, as well as suggests. 

''That's not a bad idea, but are you sure?'' Yoongi asks, a smile slowly creeping to his face at the suggestion Namjoon just gave. 

''We're sure.'' Jin adds in. 

And with that being said, Yoongi packed his bags and made the decision to leave a day later, which would be the following Saturday. 

~~

"You got the best of me, got the best, got the best, got the best of me... So please just don't leave me!" Taehyung started singing his heart out to a blushing Jungkook, as they both completely ignored the food cooking on the stove. Just then the fun stops as Jimin walks through the door, looking like an overall mess.

Taehyung grabs the remote, and pauses the music, watching as Jimin walks straight through, and up the stairs with no acknowledgment of the two standing in the kitchen. Jungkook looks at him and points to the window.

"Isn't that Hye Na's car?" Kookie points.

"I thought Jimin was done with her when did they start talking again?" He asks.

"I don't know, but I know Yoongi wouldn't like it, considering what happened last time." Jungkook pointed out.

20-25 minutes later, Jimin came downstairs dressed completely different, hair done, and makeup is done. "Hey, um... I'm going out, don't know when or if I'll be back tonight so don't wait up." He explains and goes to walk out if the door until Tae interrupts him.

"Just to be clear, you're going out with Hye Na?" Taehyung asks looking at him.

"I am." He responds.

"Why?" Jungkook asks.

"I don't see how that's any of your business." He says to Jungkook, as he fixes his hair in the mirror next to the door.

"You're right, I'm sure Yoongi will be pleased to know that you're hanging with your ex again," Kookie says.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Jimin looks at him.

"Hey, don't get defensive." Tae is quick to join in the conversation. "He's making a clear and factual point," Tae says. "You know that Yoongi wouldn't like this."

"Yoongi isn't here though, is he? And I'm sure you're going to tell him?" Jimin asks.

"No, that's your job, to be honest, and tell him. My job is to be your best friend and tell you that this is wrong!"  Tae raises his voice slightly."

"I appreciate your concern and the pointless advice Tae. Now I'm gonna go because I have somewhere more important than here to be." Jimin says and walks out.

"Tae, it's fine. Don't stress over this." Jungkook says.

Tae picks up the phone and calls the only person he knows that can talk some sense into Jimin.

"Hello," Jin says panting and out of breath.

"You need to talk to Jimin," Tae says, taking the older by surprise.

"Put it on speaker." Namjoon whispers in the background.

"Why, what happened?" Jin asks.

"Is Yoongi there?" He asks.

"No, he left early, back to Seoul." Jin explained.

"Well, Jimin is talking to Hye Na again?" Tae starts off.

"Maybe they're just friends again. I mean, Jimin has always been friendly with his past exes." Jin tries to
explain.

"Um... This isn't the case. He spends the night at her house, goes out with her daily. He just left with her and got all defensive when Kookie and I called him out on it." He explains as Jin and Joon paid close attention.

"The fuck is he doing that for? Doesn't he know how bad that shit would crush Yoongi? Aish!! I'm going to give this boy a piece of my damn mind.  I'm going to call him and get back to you." He snaps and hangs up the phone.

~~
Meanwhile

"What took you so long?" Hye Na asks as she drives down to the party her and Jimin are supposed to be going to.

"Taehyung and Jungkook were asking questions that were really none of their business." He explains vaguely.

"What questions?" She asks as she turns the curb.

"Why am I hanging out with you? Stupid things like that?" He explains as he looks at his phone.

"What did you tell them?" She says stopping at the red light.

"That it was none of their business." He answers.

The car goes silent as she thinks of her next words. A question that has been eating her up inside. Sooner or later needs to be asked.

"So...umm" She starts and clears her throat.

"What is it?" Jimin asks paying her no literal mind.

She thought about asking him this question that's burning in her thoughts but decided to keep it to herself. To her, although she felt as if Jimin was beginning to get attached to her, she still knew at the front of her brain, he has somebody else.

And he's going to go right back to them after this charade is over. She is merely just company and the kiss was merely just an unspeakable mistake. It may happen again, but she knows just as well as he does that if it happens again, it won't mean a thing. To her, it opens the possibility to have a second chance from him. But to him, it is just to pass time until his significant other arrives back in town.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." She says as she pulls up to the tenth club they've been to, in the past two weeks.

"Are you sure? It sounded important."

"No, it's fine. But we're here." She draws his attention from her to the building, with flashing colored lights, and obnoxiously loud music coming from the inside.

"Well, the nights not getting any longer, so let's get going." He gets out of the car and walks inside on the count of there was no bouncer in front.

She gets out if the car and as she walked to the building, she couldn't stop but think about her thoughts in the car.