Episode 15

''Stop...'' Jimin whines, as Yoongi continuously leave hickeys on his neck, and collar bones. 

''Why?'' Yoongi mumbles, the vibration from his voice sending chills down the younger's spine. 

''Don't start something you can't finish...'' Jimin teases. 

''Is that a challenge?'' Yoongi pulls away, looking at him. 

''No, but it got you to stop.'' Jimin chuckles.

''Fine. But your birthday is tomorrow.'' Yoongi addresses. 

''I don't really care for my birthday.'' Jimin sighs. 

''Why not?'' 

''My parents are never here on my birthday, Taehyung is always out with Jungkook on my birthday, never had a partner around that time, so I've always been home alone, and I've eaten ice cream and watch cheesy movies,'' Jimin explains. 

''Really? Nonsense. Tomorrow, you will be treated by yours truly, Yoongi.'' 

''It's a little too late for that, how are you going to treat me for tomorrow and you won't even have time to set things up?'' Jimin asks. 

''Do not question my methods love.'' Yoongi smiles, pulling out his phone to make some quick arrangements. 

~~

''We are so high up!'' Taehyung shrieks as the ride go up higher and higher.

''You've always been a baby when it comes to heights.'' Jungkook laughs at his boyfriend's juvenile reaction to the ride. 

''Shut it.'' Taehyung snaps, freaking out more and more. 

A few minutes later, the ride comes down and Jungkook walks out mumbling under his breath at Taehyung's attitude towards him while they were on the ride. 

''Babe!'' Taehyung runs up to him. 

''What?'' 

''I'm sorry for snapping on you like that, you know how I get with heights.'' Tae apologizes. 

''Fine, but don't try that again with me.'' Jungkook smiles, accepting the apology, before putting their date night to an end, and driving back to the house. 

 ''I can't believe our trip is coming to an end.'' Jungkook whines, as they walk into the house. considering, it's only one day left before they have to go back to Seoul, Taehyung wants to make this weekend as relaxing and fight free as possible. And he knows exactly how to do that.

''It is sad, but at least it's been two days and we haven't argued once.'' Tae smiles, backing Jungguk up to the wall. 

''You're right, we haven't.'' Kookie circles his arms around Tae's neck, as the older, leans down capturing his lips. Tae's hands travel down Kookie's waist, and under his ass, signaling him to jump, which he gladly did. 

Mere seconds later, Taehyung, slams the door behind him, and drops Kookie onto the bed, making him bounce a little. Tae climbs back on top of him, pinning the younger's hands over his head as their fingers lace together. 

''You might not be able to walk tomorrow,'' Tae whispers in Jungkook's ears, as he begins to kiss all over his neck, licking and nibbling. 

He moans quietly, when Tae bites down in his sensitive spot, below his right ear. He squeezes down on Tae's hands, as Tae continues to nip and kiss along every sensitive spot on the younger's neck. He bites hard in some place, making Kookie whimper from the sharp but pleasurable pain. 

Marks are left for sure as he pulls away, but both are too flustered to care. ''Do you know how much I love it when you're covered in my marks.'' Tae husks against his lips, before finally breaking the distance between them, and kissing Jungkook again. He moans into Tae's mouth, pulling on his restraints which are Tae's hand signaling for him to let go, and Tae quickly does so, as he pulls on Tae's shirt, to bring it over his head, temporarily lifting him up.  

Tae goes back to kissing him, ridding them of their clothes in the process. No more time is wasted as Tae gently penetrates the younger, giving him little time to adjust. Moans of desperation and pleasure can be heard in the room, along with Tae's groans, and the slapping of skin. 

He wraps his legs around Tae's torso, throwing his head back in ecstasy as the feeling of his climax slowly approaches. 

''Tae...'' Jungkook gets out, his nails dragging down the older's back, leaving red marks for sure. 

Tae groans in response, taking that as a sign to speed up, which he does, hitting Kookie's button of nerves, causing a gasp to erupt from him. 

''A-again.'' Kookie pleads, and Tae delivers, hitting his prostate over and over, until the younger shrieks, cumming all over his and Tae's stomach, Tae following soon behind. Kookie clenches around him, as Tae rides out his high, and pulling out, then collapsing next to the younger. 

The sound of nonstop panting could be heard around the room. 

''When was the last time, we took our tie with this?'' Tae asks as he moves a piece of hair from Kookie's sweaty forehead. 

''I don't know. Maybe when we first slept together.'' Kookie responds. 

''Duh, you were a virgin, I had to take my time with you,'' Tae smirks cockily. 

''You son of a-'' 

''I also love you.'' Tae cuts him off. 

''I want to take a shower. I feel sticky and sweaty.'' Kookie rolls out fo the bed and makes his way to the bathroom, Tae quickly following behind. 

Kookie turns on the shower and waits as the warm water starts to fog up. 

''Maybe round two,'' Tae whispers, as they both walk under the water. 

~~

Indeed it wasn't long enough after they both started showering, that Tae has Jungkook pressed up against the wall, pounding into him, as the warm water rained down on the two. 

Kookie's backrests against the wall, his head falling back, and Tae's hands roamed all over Kookie's body. 

They went at it, and at it, until the water ran cold, and mere seconds later, Tae was on his back, while Jungkook rode him, like there was no tomorrow.

Lifting himself up, with his thighs, and falling back down on Tae, making them both grunt from the intense pleasure. 

~~ 

''This was fun.'' Tae smiles, as he wraps his arms around Kookie bringing him in close to his chest, after their third shower.

''It was, we should go on vacation more often.'' Kookie smiles. 

''We should...'' Tae trails off, as sleep starts to envelop the both of them.