Episode 50

Jin's P.O.V

Namjoon kisses hickeys down my neck and onto my collar bone. His hands grab mine and they slowly intertwine and he pins them above my head. I bite my lips to avoid the moan getting ready to come out, yet my voicebox betrays me, and his name faintly comes out of my mouth. His hands descend to my sides, and he harshly grips on my hips making a whimper leave me. Although I'm under the water, it doesn't help the heat which makes his way down between my thighs. And it only gets hotter as he presses his torso against me even more. Closing the smallest gap and distance in between us. 

He places himself at my entrance and pushes past my rim. My breath is caught in my throat and my grip on his shoulder blades tightens. ''Fuck...'' I finally manage to breathe out. My head whips back and I see stars for a second. His strokes are deep and slow, and it almost feels like the air is taken out my lungs with every stroke in which he pegs my prostate. 

He speeds up his movement, hitting the bundle of nerves every time. Feeling that I'm close to unraveling, he grabs me by the jaw and looks at me directly in the eyes. And he doesn't let his gaze waver even slightly as he watches me break down as my orgasm rips through me. Him, following soon after. 

Coming down from the adrenaline, my head falls in the crook of his neck, and I watch as the water washes away all evidence that we did anything in here. 

He places me down, we actually finish showering and head out of the bathroom and into the room. 

''I wonder what this vacation is going to be like..." I state, walking into the closet behind him. 

''I mean, we've been to Australia before, but not for vacation, and not to Melbourne. So maybe It'll  be fun and hopefully relaxing.'' He answers. 

''What in the world, compelled you to book this trip last minute?'' I ask curiously as to what his motive is. 

''When we went to Busan, all we did was work, work, work, and more work.'' He starts. 

''We also had sex, sex, sex, and more sex.'' I smile, touching his bare chest as I walk out of the closet, half dressed in jeans and shoes. 

''That too.'' He smiles back at me. ''But I did this last minute thing because after all the stress we went through with the deal,  I thought that we would be coming back home, to relax. But since we've been back, you've been stressed about Jimin's well being and how right or wrong the choices he makes in his relationship are.'' He explains. 

''True...'' I say trailing on, ''But the reason I stress about him is because-'' I start, but...

''He's young, and you think that he's fucking up his life by doing what he did.'' He cuts me off. 

I back up to the closet door and look at him, ''I would love to finish my sentences, and yes.'' I reply. 

''Sorry.'' He walks out. 

''I think he is...'' I pause. ''Listen Joon-ah. I've known Jimin and Taehyung since they were kids. I practically grew up with them. And I've known Jungkook before he knew Taehyung. So these boys are everything to me. After Jimin's parents went awol and his mother...'' I pause again, knowing that Jimin may not want Joon knowing everything about him... ''Not important. But the thing is, I've always looked out for them, and I'm not going to stop doing that just because they're grown, or it's stressful.'' I finish.