Episode 7

Haru quickly packs her bag, while Yoongi sits at the edge of the other side of the bed, quietly listening to the shuffling of clothes, and loud sounds of closing zippers. Almost as if she's expressing how angry she is at him through the sound of the zippers.

She finishes but before leaving, speaks up.

"You won't apologize?" She asks.

"Were over, so no." He responds, his tone sounding harsh.

Being done with his attitude, she walks back over to him, laying a slap right on his left cheek.

"I hope you enjoy your next one better than you did with me." She spits, almost as if she's expecting the words to burn him.

He keeps his head turned, not saying a word, and simply listens as she walks out, her sneakers heavily hitting the wooden stairs.

After hearing the front door loudly slam, he drops back on the bed letting out a sigh.

He grabs his phone from the pillow, and his fingers trail over his mother's number but instead, he calls his sister.

"Yoongi-ah?" She asks.

"Unnie..." His voice trails off.

"What happened?" She asks.

"Haru and I are over." He sighs.

"What? Why?" She asks, again.

"We had a fight, and things were said, and hits were thrown." He explains with vague details.

"Did you call eomma?" She asks.

"We're not exactly on good terms." He tells her.

"Aish! What happened now?" She whines

"We went down the wrong path of re-opening deep wounds." He says.

"Anyway, what are you going to do? You knew how mom felt about her." She sighs.

"Well, she's going to have to get used to someone entirely new." He smiles at the thought of the man he saw at the coffee shop.

"What do you mean?" Mina asks.

"I'm taking the second choice." He tells her.

"Who is he?" Mina asks, curious.

She's always found her younger brother's same-sex choice a cute thing.

She honestly always wanted him to be with a guy but didn't really mind if her wish didn't come true.

"Someone. But I'll let you go, I have somewhere to go." He quickly hangs up before she asks questions.

He goes to the bathroom, and strip himself to take a shower. He has made new found plans to go to the club. And he first wanted to wash all memories of earlier's argument with his now classified ex. He did like Haru, they just weren't compatible. None of the past ones were compatible with him.

He decided that it's time for a change in his point of view of who he dates.

45 minutes later, a new and refreshed Min Yoongi came out of his shower. He walks out into his bedroom, and head straight for his walk-in closet.

"Casual," He says to himself as he looks at his closet.

"Ripped jeans, long sleeve buttoned up denim shirt, a white crochet sweater, and these pair of Adidas." He mumbles to himself as he picks up those items.

He walks back out and dresses quickly. He has no expectation to find something good at the club. He just wants to spend one night, free, and at the expense of himself to do whatever the hell he wants.

With these certain thoughts in mind, he walks out of his room, down the stairs, and out of the door.

After minutes of driving, the club who isn't far from his house presents itself. He parks and exits his car making his way through the none existent line, as he is early and he's simply allowed in.

"A shot of soju." He requests.

"Been a while since I've seen you around here." The waiter smiles.

"Its been a while since I've been around here. Been a while since I've let loose." Yoongi jokes.

"There's a bunch of new faces around." The waiter continues.

"I bet," Yoongi says, again uninterested.

"Last time I saw, you told me you were talking to some girl. Is she still around?" He asks, eyeing him up and down.

"We've been over this. You and I?" Yoongi motions his finger between himself and the waiter. "Never going to happen." Yoongi let it known.

"Never say never." He winks, before attending to another person who just walked up to the bar.

"Japanese wine." A familiar voice requests.

Yoongi's head perks up, and his eyes trail over to a very nice familiar face he saw yesterday at the coffee shop.

"You're new around here, aren't you?" The waiter asks.

"Is it obvious?" The man asks, but in a whisper.

"That's not it. It's just that, in a long time, you're the first to make us pull out our batch of not so strong liquors." The waiter smiles.

"Then being new isn't so bad." He smiles. Yoongi sits, and fidget with jealousy as the waiter flirt with the man he had hoped to meet again.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Jimin. It's Jimin." Jimin answers.

"Well Jimim, I get off work in an hour or so, I'll meet you out front?" The waiter suggests.

"Who said I go that way?" Jimin raises an eyebrow.

"No straight guy, orders Japanese wine at a club. And it's club 3X10, no straight or sober guy walks in here." The waiter makes it known.

"Even if I did go that way, I have eyes on someone else." Jimin smiles. He notices Yoongi two seats down from him, yet never looks his way.

"That guy must be lucky." The waiter continues.

"Very lucky." Jimin finishes the conversation, before walking off into a private sector with the man he came in with as a friend.

"He's a fine one... But he's playing hard to get." The waiter mentions to Yoongi.

"Don't ruin this one." Yoongi sighs, before getting up and walking away.

~~

Yoongi drunkenly eyes a sober Jimin across the bar. Jimin sneakily gave him a show in return, bitting his bottom lip, after every sip of his drink. He smiles, every time he glances and makes contact with Yoongi's eyes.

He stands up, and walk his way to the bathroom. Yoongi quickly follows after him, seizing his chance.

"Someone is following me." Jimin stops in his walk.

"If you hadn't been tempting me at the bar, I wouldn't have followed you here," Yoongi says.

And with every word, he steps towards Jimin, making him back up until he has him on the wall, in between his arm.

Though the difference was one inch in height, Jimin felt like he was towered by him.

"H-how did I t-tempt you?" Jimin shakily says. His bottom lip becoming tangled in between his teeth once more.

"Keep bitting your lips, and find out." Yoongi leans in, allowing the night to quickly escalate.