Episode 38

Yoongi's P.O.V

"Yoongi-ah..." Namjoon says my name in a reassuring way. "I don't think it's nothing too serious. He probably just wanted to help her out. Jimin has a great heart, he likes to help people." He says.

"And although, her being his ex doesn't justify his actions. More so contradicts it. But Jimin isn't dumb to have you and him argue over her. It's been a year. Don't doubt him." Jin adds in.

Along the way up to the meeting room, they both try to reassure me over and over. And on the surface, I smile agreeing with them. But, deep down I can't help but doubt Jimin. He's my baby, but I've been through the whole relationship scenario with too many people and as much as I think I love him. I think. I won't go through it again.

"Stop thinking about it." Namjoon says touching my shoulder as we approach the room.

Jimin-ah... Not you too. Not again. I don't want you to be like the past ones. Because I think I'm starting to actually fall in love. And it will be the first time.

That's the only thought that is going through my head throughout the entire meeting. I just want these two weeks to vanish by so I can go back home to him. I feel anxious about him being alone. And I hate it. I hate doubting him. I hate thinking that he's going to cheat on me... With her. I hate it. I hate this. These two weeks away are going to kill me.

~~

"Should I bring it to her?" Jimin asks himself out loud, as he looks down at the packed lunch. "She's probably aching with a headache and vomiting from the hangover. It would be nice." He says again and finally decides to pack it up and drive to Hye Na's house.

After getting there, he knocks and waits for her to open. Impressive she opens the door revealing a monotone faced Jimin with a bad in his hand.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" She says with a raspy voice.

"As a nice gesture, I brought you lunch because I didn't think you would be in the mood to cook or go out to buy or spend minutes on the phone ordering it." He places it on the counter.

"Thanks?" She says more like a question.

"You sound shocked?"

"I thought you hated me. Last night I asked for a huge favor. But wouldn't your partner get jealous, if they know you're doing this?" She asks in consideration.

"What they don't know won't hurt them," Jimin says not addressing the pronoun directly.

"Speaking of " them" you never mentioned who they were." She points out, being right. Jimin honestly never mentioned who he was dating to her. And why would he? That's honestly none of her business. 

''Why would I? It's none of your business.'' He says, getting ready to leave, just then his phone rings, and Yoongi's name pops up. 

''Hello?'' 

''Hey.'' Yoongi says on the other side 

''Jimin, thanks for the-'' Hye Na starts, not realizing that Jimin was on the phone. 

''Is that Hye Na in the background?'' Are you at her house?'' Yoongi asks. 

''It's not what you think. I wanted to bring her food because I knew she wouldn't be in the mood the get her own with the hangover she has.'' He defends. 

''The maybe, she shouldn't have gotten a hangover.'' Yoongi snaps. 

''Why are you being so hard about this?'' Jimin asks quietly, trying to not be heard. 

''I'm not being hard about this Jimin, it's just...'' 

''You don't trust me around her. Ha, so that's what this is? It's been a year since the incident. Which wasn't my fault.'' 

''I trust you. It's not you, it's me I'm worried about.'' He sighs. 

''Yoongi, I honestly wished you hadn't gone away. Because this isn't the type of conversation you have over the phone.'' Jimin points out. 

''True. I'm not going to tell you to stay away from her, just keep your distance. Please.'' He sighs once more. ''I have to go. Meeting starting.'' He hangs up. 

''Was that them?'' Hye Na asks. 

''I have to go. And please, don't get your self in a situation you can't get out of, because next time I won't be available.'' Jimin says slightly harsh and walks out the door slamming it loudly.

~~

Hye Na P.O.V

"What the hell? He brings me lunch and leaves... Like I asked him to." I scoff, as I watch the door stand still.

There's something going on about his relationship. I want to meet this partner of his because he hasn't talked about them. He acts weird when I asked. Is it someone I know? Someone I wouldn't expect?

But anyway, he's right. I shouldn't have put myself in such a predicament last night. The guy freaking left me there, unbelievable.

"Ugh..." I wince in pain at a headache that is tearing and cracking my skull apart. "I have to go get my car," I mumble but stopping in my track as I realize how in the world am I going to do that.

I know Jimin said not to call him, but it's not my fault, he should have thought about that before dragging me home and not thinking about my car. With that plan in mind, I dial his number, and when he picks up he's snapping at me.

"What the hell do you want?" He asks with a tone.

"You dragged me home without thinking about how I would get my car.

"I don't care. You shouldn't have gone to the damn club alone knowing you couldn't drive your ass back home." He explains.

"I don't give a damn. I have a headache and my stomach is ready to liquidity out of me and into the sink right now." I say quietly, actually feeling nauseous.  "Either drive me there to get the car, or you come to get the key to the car. Either way, I need my car!" I snap back at him. And he hangs up in my face.

I don't have time to react with words, as I'm puking up everything I ate and drank yesterday backup in the sink.

"Never again..." I pant. Never again.