Episode 30

Namjoon's P.O.V

Jin and I burst through the doors of our hotel room, lips attacking each other. I close the door with my leg, slamming him against it and locking it. Moans escape from his lips through the kiss. realizing, that this kiss is filled with more lust than love, I pull away. 

''Babe.'' I pant. ''I just proposed to you. I don't want to rush. I want you to enjoy this, and I want to enjoy this.'' I say, cupping his face in my hands. He looks back at me, his lips swollen and red from the kiss. Cheeks red, and his breathing slightly calmer than when we started. He nods in agreement and I lean in, taking his lips gently. He lets out a low gasp as I push my tongue past his lips and into his sweet hot mouth, which was surprising as we had spent a while outside. I take off his coat, followed by his shirt, which I carelessly let fall by the door on the ground and our shoes had magically disappeared. I trace my hands down his sides and finally rests it on his ass, gripping it through the jeans he wore. He takes the hint, and jumps up, as I catch him, and walk with us to the bed. I drop him on to the bed and smile as he falls with a gasp erupting from him. 

I crawl on top of him, connecting our lips once more, enjoying how he moans from here and there. I trail down to his neck, nipping and sucking at the flesh, watching as his body shifts under me, his head thrown back, giving me more access to it. I continue down his chest and stop over his left nipple. Pink, hard, and seems to want attention, which I gladly give. I suck on the small bud, grazing my teeth against it, which drives him crazy. I continue to the right one and make my way down his body, leaving few spots bare without my marks.

I stop at his waistband, and tug his pants down his leg, along with his boxers leaving him completely bare. 

''Remember Valentine's day last year?'' I ask, seeing how his face flushes, as he remembers what I did. He nods, biting his lip at the memory. I dip my head in between his legs and grab hold his thighs, and opening him up, with my thumb, seeing how his pink hold desperate for attention, clenches around nothing but air. I swipe my tongue over it, making him gasp out loud. He tries to close his legs, but my head prevents him from doing so. I do it again and again until I finally push past his rim tasting his inner walls, and fucking hell, I've never tasted something better. 

''Ah...Namjoon!'' He moans out loud, as his legs spread even further apart, giving me better access. He continuously clenches around my tongue, and I have to grip his thighs a little hard making him yelp to get him to stop, as it was making it a little harder to please him. Seconds pass until he was riding my tongue, involuntarily, and I smile knowing only I can make his body do these things while he has no power over it. I can sense his orgasm coming, so I pull away, licking my lips at the taste, and stripping out of my clothes. 

Still not done with my work, I climb back entering a finger into him and he's completely numb at this point. I add another and another, knowing he can take it until, he's shooting silk ropes of cum, landing on his chest. An orgasm he didn't even seem to be prepared for. I pull my fingers out, enjoying myself. ''Are you done already?'' He asks, in a whining tone. I grab his ankles and yank him down to me. ''I'm just beginning baby boy.'' I smile, and I watch as his eyes become dark, yet filled with excitement, at my words. 

Jin's P.O.V

''Remember Valentine's day last year?'' He asks, staring down at me, and my face turns red at the memory. The first time he had eaten me out, and I don't think I can count on both hands how many times I came that night. I watch intently, as his head dips in between my legs, and he holds my thighs open, gripping on the flesh as I can see the bruises start to form. He swipes his tongue over my clenching hole, making me gasp out loud. My immediate reaction is to close my legs, but his head doesn't allow me to do so. He does it again and again, before slowly pushing inside of me. 

''Ah...Namjoon!'' I moan throwing my head back, as my legs spread even further apart, and I quickly get lost in ecstasy by his tongue sucking and licking my inner walls. I clench around him nonstop, until he grips my inner thigh making me yelp as a sign to stop. I whimper at a sudden sting entering me, and already knowing it's his finger, I don't bother looking up.

 He continues his actions, thrusting his finger in me alongside his tongue until my hips are bucking and jerking at their own volition against his face. Just as he's bringing me to the brink of an orgasm, he stands up licking his lips and stripping off his clothes. He climbs back in between my legs, still not done with his torturing. He enters a finger and my mind goes blank again. 

''Joon...'' I pant, as he adds another and another, knowing I can take it. His fingers brush past my prostate, and my body reacts, making ropes of cum spray out of me. He pulls out his fingers, licking them enjoying himself. ''Are you done already?'' I ask, a frown on my face. He grabs my ankles, and yank me down the bed to him. ''Oh, I'm just beginning baby boy.'' And I stop breathing.