Episode 43

"I like this one a lot.'' Jungkook points to one of the black and white pictures laid out with all the other 30 colored and black and white pictures of him, which Taehyung professionally captured. ''I like that one too.'' Tae smiles. ''and that one...and that one...'' He points at multiple pictures until he circles his hand around kookie's waist, pulls him down on his lap, and steals a slow and gentle kiss. ''And this one.'' He smiles, pulling away. But, his phone ringing ruins the mood. 

''Ugh!'' He groans in annoyance. ''What?'' He snaps. 

''Hey Taehyung, it's Yoongi. I'm back in town and I'm wondering where is Jimin? I've been calling him since yesterday, and he hasn't picked up.'' He explains quickly. 

''Oh... Well at this moment in time, I'm not sure where he is. But, I will call him to find out.'' He sighs, knowing that he was probably with Hye Na at the moment, while his boyfriend worried fucking sick about him. 

''What happened?'' Jungkook asks, watching as Tae angrily dials Jimin's number. ''Yoongi is back in town, and he's been worried sick, calling Jimin and his ass won't answer. Right then, Jimin walks in. Tae gently picks up Kookie and takes him off of his lap and stands up. ''Where the hell have you been?'' He snaps at him. ''I thought we already discussed that it is none of your business.'' He turns around facing a pissed Taehyung. 

''I think it would fairly be Yoongi's business.'' He says and Jimin's nonchalant face turns into a murderous look. ''And what is that supposed to mean?'' He says in a deep tone. ''Your beloved boyfriend, is back in town and has been fucking worried sick about you. Calling your phone since last night, and where were you? Probably rubbing elbows with your fucking dick riding, wannabe socialite of an ex-girlfriend!'' Tae shouts, clearly and obviously pissed off beyond his own will. 

''You know... What is your problem with Hye Na!? She hasn't done anything to you, and it seems as if since I've allowed her to be back in my life, you've become a complete nosey and jackass of a friend!'' Jimin shouts back. 

''When have you become so fucking delusional!? It isn't about whether or not I have a problem with the girl... You have a whole damn boyfriend!'' Tae says and takes a pause. ''So stop putting her feelings before his...'' He says in a calmer tone. 

''Why are you so concerned with Yoongi's feelings?'' Jimin asks, still mad. ''He's not your boyfriend, so why can't you stay out of it and out of my business!?'' He says, and Tae grabs a hold of his shoulders and shakes him vigorously. ''What the hell happened to my common sensed best friend. When did you become such a-'' Jimin cuts him off, ''Finish that sentence Taehyung... I fucking dare you!'' He squares up on him. 

''Guys, guys! Stop! You two are best friends, it is so wrong and so petty to fight over this.'' Jungkook steps in between them to separate the fight. ''Jimin, I think it's best to stay at Yoongi's for a while, so you can cool down, and so can he.'' He suggests. 

''With pleasure.'' He walks past Tae, bumping into him purposely. ''I swear to fucking God...!'' Tae attempts to launch at him, but couldn't as Kookie had a strong hold on him. Jimin slams the door shut and seconds later, his car is heard speeding down the road. 

''Fuck!'' Tae punches the counter, cracking it slightly. ''He's so fucking stubborn!'' He shouts. ''Hey! Hey!'' Jungkook grabs him. ''Stop! Baby, stop. It's not worth it.'' Jungkook attempts at calming him down. ''Come, sit.'' He pushes him down onto the couch. ''Jimin isn't worth it. I'm sure, everything will work out perfectly fine...'' He straddles him. ''Between the two. I'm sure, Yoongi is very forgiving.'' Kookie trails his lips down to Tae's neck, swiping his tongue over the skin. ''Kookie...'' He breathes out, squeezing the younger's hips. 

~~

Jimin nervously pulls up to the front of the house and sees Yoongi's car parked out front. He fixes his collar, gets out of the car, and goes inside. Yoongi hears the door, from the kitchen and steps out to see. ''Jimin!'' He says excitedly, picking him up and spinning him around. ''Someone missed me.'' Jimin hugs him back. ''You damn right I did.'' Yoongi kisses him. A long, passionate and a very much needed kiss. ''Oh you definitely missed me alright,'' Jimin mumbles against his lips. Yoongi's lips trail down to his neck and he walks over and presses him against the wall. 

Jimin did start to have awakening up of his feelings for Hye Na. He did miss her. But, damn was he falling for Yoongi. Yoongi was different from Hye Na, he was everything Jimin ever wanted. Jimin missed Hye Na for months, but he missed Yoongi more. He wanted Yoongi, but still, deep down he was longing for something deeper. Something Yoongi couldn't give but Hye Na could. 

''What's this on your neck?'' Yoongi asks, snapping him back to reality, when he suddenly remembered, Hye Na did give him a hickey when she was drunk.''It's nothing. Probably a reaction to this new moisturizer I've been using.'' He came up with a very clever lie. A first that he doesn't think anyone has used before. 

''Well, maybe stop using it. I prefer your old baby smooth skin.'' He smiles. 

~~

At this moment, Taehyung had Jungkook's hands pinned above his head, his lip leaving burning love bites on the boy's flesh. ''Taehyung...'' His back arches off of the couch and his legs wrap higher around Tae's torso...

~~

Meanwhile

The water grew cold, washing down Yoongi's back and off of Jimin's chest, and Yoongi pins him against the shower wall under the showerhead and fucked him senseless. Jimin runs his nails down Yoongi's back, and his back arches off of the now cold wall. Yoongi had his head in the crook of Jimin's neck, hands under his ass, and his hips snapping at a faster speed, just the way he knows the younger likes it. ''Yoongi!'' Jimin moans out loudly, his head falling back, as his orgasm explodes out of him and washes away by the running water. 

''I missed you so fucking much.'' Yoongi mumbles, kissing his neck as he gently lets him down. ''I did too.'' Jimin says, trying not to sound so guilty at what he's been doing while Yoongi was away. He hated to admit it, but Taehyung was definitely right...