Episode 13

"Do you think I don't notice the distance you gain when I get touchy?" Jimin asks, and it's all Deja Vu to Yoongi. It's these same words, Haru spoke before she left, and he'll be damned if he let Jimin leave.

"You don't understand, why I do that." Yoongi answers.

"Then make me understand." Jimin walks up to him, they stand there and Jimin looks into his eyes, trying to find an answer, and he decides to give him one.

Yoongi attacks his lips catching him by surprise. Jimin quickly responds, kissing him back and falling deep into him as their lips dance with each other. The older gently pushes Jimin onto the bed, their lips still attached.  Jimin gasp into his mouth, allowing the redhead to slip in his tongue and as both fights for dominance, it ends with a whimper coming from Jimin, as Yoongi had won. And the older explores the younger's mouth as he straddles him, holding Jimin's hips in place denying him the right to search for any friction. 

Jimin opens his eyes, as Yoongi breaks the kiss, bringing his lips down to the younger's jawline. ''I've wanted this since I first saw you,'' Yoongi says, before beginning to suck and bitting on Jimin's neck making him bite his lip. Yoongi leaves burning hickeys on his neck, as his hands travel to Jimin's nipples making the younger whimper as he fists the sheets. 

''Yoongi...'' Jimin's moans throwing his head back as pleasure starts to wash over him. 

Jimin sits up, as Yoongi rip off his shirt. Yoongi makes quick work of the younger's buckle before Jimin sits up, breaking apart from him.

''Wait... I'm half naked, and you're still clothed.'' Jimin says, biting his swollen pink lips. 

Without thinking, or deciding to hold back anymore, Yoongi swiftly pulls his long sleeve shirt off his cut marks showing, bringing a questioning look on Jimin's face. 

''Story for another time.'' Yoongi smiles, pushing him back down, as he grinds down on Jimin's growing erection. 

''Please...'' Jimin whimpers, almost inaudible. At this moment, Jimin didn't care for questions about the marks on Yoongi, he just wanted Yoongi. 

Yoongi wastes no more time, before ridding them both of their final piece of clothing. Yoongi positions himself at Jimin's entrance before pushing past his rim, causing Jimin's back to arch off the bed, his breathing already heavy. Yoongi pulls all the way out, before ramming back into him. Jimin could feel his rim stretching, everytime the older pushed himself in and the feeling sent him reeling. 

His hips jerking backward, and Yoongi sped up as Jimin's moans got louder. Jimin's eyes were screwed shut, as he saw stars, at his prostate being abused relentlessly. 

Jimin drew his nails down Yoongi's back, knowing that they will definitely leave marks following by Yoongi's low grunt at the pleasure of the pain. Both moaning loudly, Jimin at the ecstasy coursing through his body, and Yoongi, at the feeling of Jimin's tightness and the number of years since he's felt this much pleasure. 

Yoongi pounded into him, over and over before Jimin let out a final moan, strings of white coating covering his and Yoongi's stomach, with the older right behind him releasing deep inside him, the younger not minding. Yoongi slowly pulls out, Jimin slightly wincing from the pain. 

Yoongi collapses next to the younger, Jimin turning over to face him, as sleep already present. As night approaches, they both pass out from exhaustion. Long overdue and pleasure filled exhaustion. 

~~

The sun shines, it's light giving the room a dimming effect due to Yoongi's dark curtains. Jimin whines a little as the light is slowly ruining his sleep, but Yoongi didn't mind staring at the angelic look it gave the mochi look alike. Jimin slowly opens his eyes, to be met by Yoongi's awoken ones. 

''How long have you been staring?'' Jimin smiles. 

''Long enough to study all the tiny details.'' Yoongi steals a kiss, but before he can pull away, Jimin climbs on top making himself comfortable as he deepens the kiss. Yoongi sits up, running his hands up and down Jimin's waist and back, before landing his ass. 

''Jimin-ah.'' Yoongi forces himself away. 

''Huh.'' Jimin pants. 

''I have to work,'' Yoongi says. 

''Ugh. Just one more round.'' Jimin bites his lips, adjusting himself on top of Yoongi. 

''I did enough semi-permanent damage.'' Yoongi bites down on one of the many hickeys he left of Jimin's milky skin causing the younger to moan. 

''You're still going to work, and I'll be alone again.'' Jimin whines. 

''Fine, I'll call my manager, and tell him I'll do anything he needs doing here. Then later, I'll take you out.'' Yoongi suggests. 

''Fine.'' Jimin gets off of him and takes a glimpse of himself in the mirror. ''These are going to be stuck on me for a while Min Yoongi,'' Jimin says, turning around. 

''That was my intention.'' Yoongi smiles, before getting out of bed to do what he had said he is going to do. 

~~

Jimin walks into the coffee shop, with a smile on his face, as the glowing energy of his previous sex actions bounces off of him. He walks up to the counter and the waitress who is familiar with him smiles and nods already knowing his and Yoongi's usual orders. 

Minutes pass until the waitress kindly hands him the drinks and he pays in return before heading out. As he walks out the door, he bumps into someone almost knocking Yoongi's drink over.

"I'm so sorry." The voice who appears to be feminine quickly apologize.

"It's alright." Jimin smiles, looking up.

"Hey, I know you." She says.

"Pardon?" Jimin asks feeling a little creeped out.

"I saw you with Yoongi the other day." She smiles.

"Oh, yea. But I don't remember seeing you there." Jimin points out.

"Because you left early. How close are you and Yoongi?" She asks.

"We're together." He responds.

"Oh!" She says surprised. "I didn't know Yoongi-" "Went for guys? Why would you know anyway?" Jimin becomes skeptical of her.

"I'm-" "His ex. I didn't catch your name." Jimin smiles.

"Haru." She smiles, before Jimin nods, already forming questions in his head to ask Yoongi when he gets back to the house.

"Well, I better go before these get cold." Jimin swiftly walks away before she can say anything more.