Episode 35

''Jimin-ah, let me go.'' Yoongi chuckles, at Jimin's clinginess as he's not letting him leave out of the door. ''You're seriously leaving?'' He whines. ''Baby... It's only two weeks. You can spend two weeks without me.'' He reasons. ''I can, but it's going to be boring, and a struggle.'' He shakes his head. ''There, you admitted it. You can spend two weeks without me.'' Yoongi points out. ''Fine.'' Jimin pulls away. ''I will be back before you know it.'' Yoongi kisses him, lingering, biting his bottom lip. 

''Aish! Stop it!'' Jimin pulls away quickly, trying not to get turned on. ''You're leaving, so don't start anything.'' He shakes his head. ''Fine. At least help me take my bags to the car.'' Yoongi smiles. Jimin does so, and help him fill his trunk with two duffle bags filled with two weeks worth of items. Jimin closes the trunk and walks him to the driver's side of the car.

''I can't help it,'' Yoongi says, grabbing him by the waist, pulling him in closer, and kissing his neck, leaving a very, very visible hickey. ''Mmh...'' Jimin moans, throwing his head back. ''God! Yoongi stop it, or I swear, I'll get in this car wait till you get to the airport, ride you and then drive the car back here.'' He threatens, but it sounds more like a memorable moment to Yoongi. ''Do you actually swear that you'll do that?'' Yoongi whispers in his ear. ''Keep starting things you won't be here to finish and see.'' He answers. 

''Fine.'' He agrees. ''Get in.'' He motions and Jimin hesitates for a second, thinking that Yoongi wouldn't actually would have believed him, but none the less, he gets in the car. Anxious as to what will actually happen when they do get the private hanger. Yoongi casually drives to where Namjoon and Jin both are waiting for him, except his hand is stuck to Jimin's thigh. Gradually going up, and resting on Jimin's throbbing erection. While the younger, sat there, gripping onto the side of the chair, his knuckles turning white at the pain, and holding back his moans. 

They approach the hanger, and Yoongi parks a block down from it. ''Why are you parking far from it?'' Jimin asks. ''Do you want Namjoon and Jin to catch us in the act.'' He asks and Jimin blushes hard.

~~

Yoongi's P.O.V

Jimin climbs onto my lap, and because my car is fairly big, it wasn't an issue, for just the driver's side to take the both of us. He crashes our lips together, and I moan, knowing that I myself will miss him for two weeks. I'm not a sex addict. Trust me, I'm far from one. But it's Jimin, and since we got together, we haven't spent a long time apart, and this could just be a step to getting used to that. But we can do that next time. Now, I honestly want him, as my self-control wavers every time he grinds his ass down on me. 

I squeeze his ass hard, as he continuously grinds down on my lap, cupping my face, as our lips haven't separated. ''Fuck me...'' He moans kissing down my neck. I do as he wants, and help him push down his pants, and his hands make quick work of my own. Me trying to hurry, as I was supposed to be on the plane five minutes ago, and I can see Namjoon's contact ringing on my phone. But do I care? No. Absolutely not. 

With no preparation, on the count of our actions earlier throughout the day, I gasp as he sinks down on me, taking me to the hilt. I grasp his hips, as he bounces up and down, the both of us losing ourselves to lust, and need, knowing that this isn't necessary, but we are both in the mood, so why not just fix that.

He whimpers as I hit his sweet spot, crying out loud as I clutch his ass and slam my hips up continuously hitting that bundle of joy listening, and enjoying as he moans my name out loud. I take his lips, sucking on his tongue as I release inside of him, purposely muffling his moan. He screams against my tongue as he comes all over both of our stomachs seconds later. 

He lays against my chest, panting, and I pet his hair to calm him down. ''Fuck, we should do that more often.'' He mumbles against my neck. ''You're right. But now, Namjoon and Jin are probably wondering when am I going to get there.'' I say checking my phone. 4 miss calls. 

''Right. But we need to get you a new shirt.'' He points out, and I completely agree. 

After another minute or so, of me changing into a new shirt and pants, and getting rid of the sex smell, with body spray, I drive the rest of the way. I pull up to the private plane, seeing Namjoon standing outside in the cold his hands in his pockets and I can see that he's freezing. I get out of the car, and Jimin follows behind me, taking my bags out of the trunk and handing them to me. 

''Hey Namjoon-ah.'' We both greet, and I can see the irritation on his face. ''Hey Jimin-ah. Where have you been Yoongi?'' He asks. 

''On my way here.'' I lie. ''Traffic is terrible.'' I smile, but he seems to believe me. I think. ''Oh okay. Well, we should leave now.'' He says taking one of my bags. Before I go up with him, I turn to Jimin, and lean down to his ear, ''Promise me one thing.'' I say. ''Which is?'' He asks, ''Don't touch yourself thinking of me, while I'm gone.'' I tease, and I can feel his face heating up, as it turns bright red. ''I-I'' He stutters. ''Promise me,'' I demand. ''I promise.'' He breaths out. 

''Aish! Stop sharing sex fantasies and let's go!'' Jin shouts from the top of the stairs, making Jimin blush even more. ''I'll miss you.'' I kiss him. ''Remember, you promised.'' I smile, wink, and then walk up the stairs and into the plane, and I watch outside the window, as he smiles, shaking his head, obviously replaying my words in his head. He gets in the car and drives off. 

''Honestly, you and Jimin are perfect for each other,'' Jin says out loud. ''What makes you say that?'' I ask. ''You can make him blush by just looking at him,'' Namjoon answers, staring lovingly at Jin, making him blush a bright red. ''Stop it...'' Jin mumbles. 

''Ahuh.'' I agree, staring at them. ''This is going to be a long flight and a long two weeks,'' I mumble, before scrolling on my phone trying to escape their love fantasies with each other.