Episode 4

Haru puts in her clothes and quietly gets ready to leave and meet up with Yoongi's mom.

She had called her earlier while Yoongi was still sleeping, to see if they could have coffee together. And of course, she agreed.

Haru walks down the stairs, and Yoongi, as usual, was toying around with his music equipment. He notices her and turns around in his chair.

"Yah, where are you going without me?" He asks.

"I am going to meet with someone." She says. She wanted to lie, but her lie would have made him suspicious.

"Oh ok." He simply says, before turning back to his equipment.

"I'll be back in an hour or so." She estimates before walking out.

~~

"It's so unexpected for you to want to have coffee with me." Hang Ji says to Haru as she gets her coffee from the waitress.

"It was unexpected." She says leading up to her questions.

"How are you and Yoongi doing?" She asks.

"I actually came here to talk about him," Haru confesses.

"Is there something wrong?" Sang Ji sips on her coffee.

"How do I start this?" Haru mumbles to herself. "Has Yoongi always had a fascination for razor blades?" She asks bluntly.

"Pardon?" Sang Ji ask. She knew her son's problems and she knows him too well to let anyone know or see anything that private about his life. Even his... Partners.

"Weird question, isn't it?" Haru laughs, not realizing the question she had just asked.

"Where is such a question coming from?"  Sang Ji asks.

"Yoongi asked me to stay the night." She starts. "I did, and we were both getting ready for bed. I was brushing my teeth and when I lifted my head up from the sink, I hit the bottom of the cabinet and a box falls out." She explains. "I open it and there was this mini razor collection. And honestly, it freaked me out." She whispers the last part, so others won't hear it.

Sang Ji knows to well what she's talking about, but she wants Yoongi to tell her about his problems.

"I'll talk to him." Sang Ji sighs.

They both finish their drinks and Sang Ji decides to drive back to the house with Haru just to see Yoongi and definitely slap some sense into him.

"We're back!" Haru shouts.

Yoongi peeks his head out of the kitchen doorway. "We're? Who did you bring with you?" He asks.

"Me." Sang Ji walks through the door.

"Mom? Why the unexpected visit?" He asks.

"I saw Haru at the coffee shop, and we had a cup together and I just decided to come by." She partially lies.

Haru looks at her and she's a  little confused as to why she would lie... Well she didn't exactly tell Yoongi either, who she was going to meet.