Episode 31

Jin's P.O.V

He gets down, kissing me again, grabbing my thighs, and bringing them up high to wrap around his torso. He takes no time and enters me. He gives me a while to adjust. He pulls out, and enters me again, taking his time with me. He kisses all over my neck, leaving hickeys on top of hickeys, making me moan when he bites down on my sweet spot. 

''Namjoon-ah!'' I whine as he hits my prostate. He groans in my ear, his hips bucking snapping as he moves at a faster speed. He hits that spot, again and again, now making my back arcs, dragging my nails down his back knowing it will definitely leave marks, but I don't care. 

''Jin...'' He groans coming close to his orgasm. 

''Joon.'' I moan in return, throwing my head back as I cum again, all over my stomach. He soon follows coating my walls with his warm fluids making me shiver at the feeling. He pulls out after a while and collapses next to me, pulling me close to him. 

''Are you enjoying your birthday?'' He asks. 

''I am.'' I smile back. 

~~

Jin slowly opens his eyes, squinting a little at the faint sunlight hitting him and Namjoon directly where they lay. He looks down, seeing Namjoon's hand around him.  

''Good Morning.'' Namjoon says unexpectedly, kissing Jin's bare shoulder.  

''I didn't know you were awake.'' Jin says. 

''I like watching you sleep and wake up Jinnie. You look gorgeous in the morning when the sun reflects off of your face.'' Namjoon smiles. Jin starts blushing, his back still facing his back to Namjoon. He runs his thumb over Jin's ring, and that's when everything which happened yesterday came rushing back in. He looks down at his hand, smiling at the jewelry. 

Namjoon holds his hand up to the sunlight, where the ring is hit perfectly by it. ''Now that you see it in the sunlight, do you like it more?'' Namjoon asks, smiling at the ring himself. 

''Baby, I'll like it, in whatever light it's in.'' Jin turns around, kissing Joon on the lips. 

He stares at Jin for a long second, admiring every perfect aspect to Jin's face, ''God I love you Jin.''  

''I love you to Joon.'' He says in response. 

He checks over at the clock and jumps up in surprise. ''Shit, it's 10:00. We have an interview today.'' Jin shoots up out of bed. 

''It's at 11:00,'' Namjoon reassures him.

''Yeah, but you know I like to be ready and be there on time.'' Jin walks to the bathroom 

''I'm showering with you.'' He gets out of bed and runs to the bathroom after him. 

~~

''We're almost done with our time, as we have Namjoon and Kim SeokJin sitting in our studio.'' The woman says. 

''Hello!'' They both say in unison, Jin waving the hand with the ring on it. Not noticing that he did that. 

''Welcome back, our viewers are excited to see you I'm sure.'' She smiles, looking at her clipboard. ''The talk about your finished company project, has been the trending topic of conversation on every media platform.  

''Uh... Yes. We have been seeing that since the day we finalized the project.'' Namjoon explains. 

''You both seem to get more and more popular as more and more positivity comes from the project.'' 

''Well, we try our best to make the public happy in any way we can.'' Jin smiles. 

''Well thank you, we all appreciate the hard work you all do, at making the public happy.'' She finishes. They both wave and smile at the camera before it shuts off.

~~

Jin sits on the couch, scrolling through his news feed, seeing something intriguing comes up about him. 

''Kim SeokJin shocks the whole media after his latest interview, with his partner, Kim Namjoon.'' The article is titled. He continues to scroll reading more of the information. 

''A lot of the viewers, after watching the interview, seems to have noticed something most missed. A ring on his left ring finger.'' It reads. ''After hearing from the celebrity himself, that he was seeing someone, the suspicious thought that he could have gotten secretly married has sprouted over the media.''

''Um... Joon!'' He shouts, shocked at the article. 

''What happened?'' He comes running out of the room.

''Are you seeing the media. My name is everywhere.'' He says, turning the phone so he can view the article title. 

''So they think you're secretly married, isn't it kind of true.'' Namjoon smiles. 

''No, it's not kind of true. What am I supposed to say when they ask me this question at our next interview which is in two hours?'' 

''Lie.'' 

Before he can deny Namjoon's suggestion, his phone chimes. 

''Honestly, it doesn't look like the kind of ring a girl would get their husband.'' A comment pops up under the article.

''Right... It sort of look like an engagement ring. One for men.'' Another pops up. 

''What are you implying?'' 

''Jin doesn't seem to go that way.''

''What if he lowkey does. I mean it compliments him, and that ring looks expensive.''  

''People! Why don't we just hear it from Jin himself? I know Namjoon and him have another interview in an hour or two. I'm sure the host will ask him about it.'' 

All these comments pop up on his phone, and he's reading them coming to a conclusion that there's no way he and Namjoon can keep this ''we're only business partners'' charade up any longer. 

''So, they think they know everything. But again, nothing is truly a fact unless confirmed by us right?'' Namjoon reassures. 

''I should have remembered to just take off the ring.'' Jin says. 

''Nonsense. You're not taking off the ring.'' He clears up. 

~~

''I think it's about time, we move away from the business talk and talk about what's really making the media ponder.'' The woman from their first interview, speaks up eyeing Jin's hand, to see the ring which she had not noticed earlier. ''There seems to be a rumor, that Jin you may have secretly gotten engaged?'' She asks. ''And the twist, viewers, is that it may have been a guy who asked you?'' 

''The media will make big assumptions, from little things.'' Jin explains. ''It is a far stretched assumption, and I have no choice but to deny you all of these claims.''

''There you have it. Kim SeokJin denies all claims made.'' She says, ''And Namjoon, so far all the dating rumors have been about Jin. Do you think you might ever be in his shoes?'' She asks.

''I'm not sure. But I can say this, Jin and I have one more interview before we go back home. Then, I'll make a statement about my love life.'' He smiles. 

''We can't wait.'' She ends.

A/N: This chapter was...eh. It's not my best. I don't know why, but I just couldn't get in that place to write a bomb chapter.