Episode 9

''How long have been in town for?'' I ask Jimin who sat across the table from me. 

''Almost a week.'' He says, slurping on his milkshake. 

''Are you staying alone?'' I ask again. 

''I'm staying with my a childhood friend of mine.'' He smiles. 

''You said that with enjoyment,'' I state. 

''Well, yea. He's a great roommate except when he and his boyfriend are fighting.'' He mumbles the last part. ''But other than that he's a great roommate.'' He smiles. 

''Why isn't he a great boyfriend then?'' I push out questions. 

''When they fight, something between them always happens. Then when he gets home, he takes it out on me.'' He shrugs. 

''Take it out on you?'' I ask. Multiple choices of what that could possibly mean, are running through my head. 

''If I ask a question, or I talk to him at all in his mad state, he'll yell and stuff.'' He says. 

The look on his face clearly says ''I don't want to talk about it'' 

''Ok, I think I'm prying too hard into your private life. We did just meet after all.'' I breathe out, not wanting to make him uncomfortable. 

''I'm going to go get another drink.'' He stands up, taking his empty glass cup with him. 

~~~~~~~~

''What happened!?'' Jimin shouts on the phone, as we walk out of the small shop. I look at him with slight worry, as I start the car and getting ready to drive off. 

''You did what!?'' His eyes are wide as saucers as he closely listens to the other person. ''Taehyung-ah!'' He whines, before pulling the phone from his ear, ending the call. He lets out a frustrated breathe before hardly landing back against the chair.

''Is everything good?'' I ask with hesitant. 

''He got into it with his boyfriend, and it got physical.'' He rubs his temples with annoyance. 

''How physical?'' I ask again. 

''In the hospital kind of physical.'' He says. 

''I'm driving you there?'' I say, before driving off without hearing his answer. 

As I'm driving, my phone rings. ''Hello?'' I respond but as a question. 

''Yoongi-ah, are you coming to see Jungkook?'' He asks. 

''See him where?'' I ask, confused. 

''He was hospitalized, last night.'' Hoseok, sighs. 

''Coincidentally, I'm heading there right now.'' I hang, up and speed up to the large building, that can easily be known as a hospital. 

We both run through the doors, and make our way to the front desk. 

''Jeon Jungkook.'' I pant out. 

''Room 22B2.'' He hands me the card, before I sprint to the elevator, to go to the second floor. 

Jimin and I walk out of the elevator, to find a guy solely sitting in the hallway. Blonde, thin, and overall gorgeous, and seemed oddly familiar. But I can't pinpoint exactly where I know him from. 

I shake the thought out of my head, as I spot Jungkook's room. I make my way in, to find him laying back on the bed headboard, with his phone in his hand.

''Yoongi-ah. It's been a while since I've seen you.'' His bunny smile presents its self. 

''I didn't think we would have met up again, under these certain conditions. What the hell happened?'' I ask.

''Wait, how did you know I was here?'' He looks at me. 

''Hoseok,'' I say. 

''Ah. Anyway, how's life been?'' He changes the subject.

''What happened? You're not the type to let anyone fuck you over. And now I'm hearing you got physical and lost... Shocking.'' I sit in the chair, waiting for an answer. 

''We were fighting, and he said something I didn't like, I punched him first, and he pushed me back and I fell. End of story.'' He lets out. 

''What the fuck? Who's 'we'?'' I ask. 

''Taehyung.'' He answers. 

''You two are still together? After all the shit talking you've done about him to Hoseok and me, I didn't think you two were going to stay together.'' I explain. 

''We do fight, like a lot.'' He starts. ''No shit,'' I mumble. ''But, I can't just drop the whole thing like that.'' He says. 

"And I get that, but look where that's got you." I point out to him.

"Forget about me, who's the cutie?" He asks looking through the door window.

"Hey!" I snap my fingers, "Stop looking at him." I say with a little too much jealousy in my tone.

"How's Haru?" He looks at me.

"We fell off," I say unbothered.

"Fell off?" He raises an eyebrow. "What was she, like your 10th girlfriend since the year started?" He asks.

"I'm changing my options this time," I say looking out of the window, seeing Jimin being as caring as possible to comfort Taehyung.

Meanwhile

"You two aren't good for each other!" Jimin snaps at Taehyung for his stubbornness.

"You don't think I know that!" He shouts back.

Jimin sighs before speaking again. "You two need counseling. On some fucking honest shit, you two need help. This relationship revolves around sex. You two fight, argue, then the next thing, you got him pinned on the bed. It shouldn't be like that. Sex shouldn't be how you two go back to talking to each other after an argument.'' He reasons. 

''You're right. I'm going to take your advice and go on the weekend trip with him.'' Taehyung smiles. 

Minutes later, Yoongi walks out of the room. 

''So, you're that Taehyung...'' Yoongi says. 

''You know each other?" Jimin asks. 

''Next time you put hands on Jungkook again, I'm coming for your head.'' Yoongi snaps in Taehyung face, before walking away. 

''Who was that?'' Tae asks, confused. 

''Jungkooks friend apparently,'' Jimin says, not sure what just happened, he chases after Yoongi out into the parking lot, where he was fuming in his car. Jimin gets in, not caring whether he wanted company or not. 

''Did you get to see your friend who was here?'' Yoongi asks, still with the oblivious knowledge that, Jungkook is the friend Jimin had came to see. 

''I did,'' Jimin answers casually. 

''Really? Because it looks like you spent all your time here, comforting Taehyung.'' Yoongi asks. 

''Yoongi, Jungkook is the friend I came to see.'' Jimin clarifies. 

''How do you know him?'' Yoongi asks. 

''That's Taehyung's boyfriend,'' Jimin says. 

''I know that, but-'' 

Taehyung is the best friend that I live with.'' Jimin says the last part, a little slower and with full hesitation in his voice. 

"Jimin-ah..." Yoongi starts. "Huh." He answers.

"I like you. A lot. And from what you told me today, about how Taehyung treats you when him and JungKook are fighting, makes me uneasy. If he puts you in Jungkook position, I'll be coming for more than his head." Yoongi admits.