Episode 19

"I'm so insensitive. I came here just rambling about me. How was your trip with Kookie?" Jimin asks, plopping down next to Tae?

"It was great. We did a lot of things, and we didn't argue. We actually talked about not arguing so much and using sex as a solution." Tae smiles, as he reminisces his trip with Jungkook.

"I'm glad. Finally, you two are working together to get your relationship back on track. I was tired of you two fighting anyway." Jimin mumbles the last part.

"Oh please, looks like you're new in town." Tae chuckles.

"Huh?"

"You and Yoongi are having your first fight. Cute. There's more to come."

"I don't like it."

"Jimin, it's time for me to give you advice." Tae turns and faces him. "You and Yoongi will fight, but you need to learn to be patient. I don't know Yoongi like that, or maybe I do. He looks familiar, but he looks like the hard to get to type." Tae reasons.

Before Jimin can open his mouth and speak, his phone rings.

"It's him." He says to Taehyung. "Hello."

"You left without telling me," Yoongi says, his sleepy voice a massive turn on to Jimin, who was bitting his lip discreetly in front of Tae who noticed.

"Ahuh, um... Yeah, I didn't want to wake you. I wanted to come over to my house, and see Tae from his trip." He says truthfully.

"Well hurry up and get back here. My bed is cold." He whines.

"You can survive 20 minutes without me." Jimin reasons.

"We'll see, but don't cry when I'm clingy all day," Yoongi says and hangs up.

"Wow." Tae laughs.

"What?"

"You two are perfect for each other."

"What does that mean?"

"You're a big baby, and he's the bitchy one that is willing to let down his cold facade to cuddle with you. Cute." Tae explains.

"It's not really like that, is it?"

"Yes, it is. But dude, go to him." Tae pushes Jimin off of the couch. And he does just that, and walks out of the house, and drives back to Yoongi's house.

"I left for like 15 minutes," Jimin shouts as he walks into the house.

"15 minutes too long," Yoongi responds back, walking out of the kitchen with a bowl of fruits in his hands.

"You're up, finally."

"I was planning to go back to sleep after finishing this bowl."

"Yoongi let's talk." Jimin rushes him over to the table.

"Is this about our conversation earlier?" Yoongi asks, chewing on the piece of honeydew.

"It is," Jimin says, and Yoongi's neutral face turned into an annoyed face.

"Don't even. Just don't. I told you I was going to tell her." Yoongi says, fishing around the fruit bowl for more honeydew.

"That's what you told me last time."

"Fuck!" He shouts but quickly regains his composure. "Babe, Baby. Quickly becoming the love of my life, just drop it, please. You're pissing me off, and you don't want to do that." Yoongi places the bowl down and grabs onto his shoulders.

"Say that again," Jimin says not catching what he had previously said.

"Yes, you're quickly becoming the love of my life," Yoongi says again, looking straight at him, and Jimin can't help blushing a bright red.

~~

"You never told me about these," Jimin says as he traces the cut marks on Yoongi's arm.

Currently, Jimin sits in between Yoongi's legs on the couch after he finished riding him. The blanket covered just their lower parts leaving their torso on display, and Fifty Shades of Freed played on the screen.

You could say instead of them watching the movie, the movie watched them.

"I cut. Not anymore... Well here and there, when depression comes back." Yoongi says truthfully, not lying to him.

"How did it start?"

"Ahh..." Yoongi sighs, seeing the long story ahead to tell him.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," Jimin reassures.

"No, it's fine." He nuzzles his head. "Depression hit me out of nowhere in middle school, and after my mom took me to the doctor, he diagnosed me with that, but my dad thought that I needed to just man up man up.'' He explains. 

''And then?'' 

''And then, it continued. My mother listened to him, stop taking me to visits. But she finally cracked and started sneaking me to visits, after she saw one, two, three cuts on my arm.'' 

''It took her long enough.'' 

''Once I got into high school, it got worse. I had no reason really, I just did it. Then my dad found out that mom had been taking me, got angry, and walked out on us. I guess my mother could blame it on me.'' Yoongi says the last part, with thought. 

''She shouldn't blame something like that on you. It's your father's fault, for leaving. That was a ridiculous reason to leave. What kind of father doesn't want help for their son.'' Jimin says, getting up from the couch, slipping on his boxers, and walking to the kitchen.

''My father apparently. We haven't heard from him since. We're not even sure if he's still alive.'' Yoongi says, clothing himself. 

As if it was sheer coincidence, as soon as he puts on his shirt, there's a knock on the door. Yoongi opens up, thinking it's someone irrelevant, but it's...

''You're back,'' Yoongi exclaims, shocked to see his mother at his doorstep once again. 

''I decided to come back because we need to talk.'' She smiles, again impatiently tapping her foot. 

Jimin stood in the kitchen, naked, body covered in hickeys that are noticeable, unaware of what to do. 

''Um... Not the best time mother.'' Yoongi smiles nervously unsure of how to keep her from seeing his naked boyfriend in his kitchen. The one she knows nothing of. 

''It's never the best time with you. I just want to have a chat with my son. See how things are going after your break up with Haru.'' She says. 

''Wait.'' Yoongi slams the door shut. 

''It's my mother.'' 

''No shit. She doesn't even know about me.'' 

''Get dressed, and go upstairs. Be quiet.'' He says, and Jimin does so, by quickly gathering his clothes, and running up the stairs by four. 

Yoongi fixes his posture and opens the door again. ''Scratch that, it's a good time.'' Yoongi moves out of the way and lets her in. 

They both sit, and she looks around taking in everything about the house as if it's her first time being here. 

''Yoongi, is there something you want to tell me?'' She asks, and his breath became caught in his throat.