Episode 33

1 year later

It's been a good and semi-crazy year for all the boys so far.

Jimin and Yoongi made it to a year, of no more problems with kissing exes and arguments other than Yoongi still not wanting to tell his mother about Jimi. Yes, he's been dating for a year and his mom doesn't have a clue.

Yoongi and J-hope became great partners in the music industry, and Yoongi finally bought his own studio.

Jimin and J-hope met in a dancing studio and now they are dance partners and Yoongi doesn't mind as he trusts Jimin and J-hope together.

Taehyung and Jungkook finally grew into the relationship and stopped fighting constantly. Yet when they did, they sat down and talked about it, instead of having make-up sex.

Taehyung is making a name for himself as a photographer and Jungkook quickly rose to fame as a model, after his pictures were used as advertising posters. As a couple their managers let them work together. Plus Jungkook didn't want anyone else photographing him but Taehyung and Taehyung had a jealousy problem at his boyfriend having to be half-naked and having another guy take his pictures.

After Jin and Namjoon's big ass announcement, nearly giving half of their South Korean fans and the people reading this book a damn heart attack,  they came back to Seoul and moved into a bigger house together.

They continued running the company together, and Jin is thinking of opening his own restaurant after getting married to Namjoon. Maybe.

Of course my bias- I mean Namjoon, is supportive and is pushing him to do it now, but he's declining, telling Namjoon to wait.

Hye Na is still heartbroken over Jimin and gets jealous when she sees them together in public. She's trying to move on with her life but upset that Jimin chose a guy over her. She still doesn't get it. But let's hope she gets it through her thick brain that YoonMin is meant to be! Let me stop, 😂

Hye Na is a nice girl, she's just having a hard time getting over Jimin, I mean what female wouldn't.

Haru however, gave up on trying to get Yoongi back with her. She's having a successful career, but sometimes regret giving up, because now she sees where Yoongi ended up. Famous with expensive net worth.

Doesn't that make her a gold digger? Eh, doesn't matter.

Jimin's dad has received threats from someone, who he knows, but doesn't want to worry Jimin, so, therefore, haven't told him. Bad mistake.

Yoongi's mom got a new boyfriend, more like finance, which she hasn't told Yoongi, or Mi Na.
A/N: Mi Na isn't from Twice. I just thought of the name, and I didn't realize it was also from Twice.

Mi Na however, has bigger news she's been sporting for the past two months which she's excited to tell. But take it from me, she should wait.

This is what has been going on over the past 8 months leading up, which I did not write about, because they would be filler chapters, and as a 5-year writer, filler chapters give you headache writer's block. And they would be short and trashy.

Only the best is suitable for my readers, no trashy chapters in this book.

By the way, read my other fanfic.

ILLEGAL.

Kyung Ma-Ri was smuggled into the country illegally as a sex slave

Kyung Ma-Ri was smuggled into the country illegally as a sex slave. From a young age, life has not treated her right. She's prayed and hoped that eventually, someone will save her from such a life, and it's been a long time coming.

Kim Namjoon has never found someone to suit his standards. All the women who have been in his life have come and gone. His friend, who's starting to get overwhelmed with his loneliness, offers the suggestion of auctioning someone. A slave. With high morals, he immediately refused the offer, but none the less still went with no intent on buying anyone, until he saw her.

Being rich certainly comes with its perk, because he'll do everything to keep her safe from the law, and danger of possibly being deported back home, and back to a miserable life, and from her previous owner, who won't stop at anything to get her back.

All that comes with a twist. A secret crush, he'll never know about, until it's too late.

Thank You for the 2K reads, it means a lot. I know you all love the book. I really appreciate you all. 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊