Episode 46

''Jimin, where are you going?'' Jin asks from the kitchen. Jimin came out dressed, hair done, and he was actually looking human-like since a month ago when the entire ordeal between him and Yoongi went down. 

''I am going over to Yoongi's place to talk things over.'' He breathes out. He grabs his keys and heads out.

During the short drive to Yoongi's place, he was brainstorming how to start the conversation. What the hell was he actually going to say to him? They haven't talked or seen each other in a month. He's not even sure if they're still together.  He pulls up to the house and sits in his car for a minute contemplating how to start off the conversation he intends on having. 

He finally gets out of the car, and using the key Yoongi gave him, and walks into the house. The glass cup that Yoongi threw at the wall, is cleaned, and a new coffee table sat in the middle of the living room. 

''So, I guess he broke the table after I left.'' Jimin sighs lowly to himself. 

''Jimin...'' Yoongi says lowly, as he comes downstairs. 

''Yoongi... Um...'' He stutters.  

''What are you doing here?'' He asks, leaning against the staircase railing. 

''I came to talk.'' He answers. 

''Talk?'' 

''Yeah, about what happened a month ago.'' The younger says looking down, and fiddling with his fingers. 

''A month. You could have come before, but you waited a month?'' Yoongi says, walking over to the living room, and taking a seat. ''Why?'' 

''I was thinking about what I did, and why I did it.'' Jimin follows, sitting next to him. 

''Why did you?'' Yoongi asks in a low, unhappy tone. 

''Those two weeks you were gone, at first, I didn't mind. Then Hye Na and I came in contact again, and she provided me with the company that you weren't here to give.'' He starts. 

''Because I was on a work trip Jimin.'' 

''And I know that. But things happened between her and me that just made me miss the connection I had with her.'' He says, and as he explains, Yoongi clenches his fist tighter. 

''Jimin... I think something happened when you spent that short time with her, and even if this is the last shred of truth I have to hear from you, I want to hear it. What happened? Why the sudden loss of interest?'' Yoongi asks, looking at him. 

''Her sister came by, and dropped off her niece and nephew for her to watch for the week since she would be out of town.'' He starts. ''We took them out to the park and all, and everyone thought that they were ours...'' He trails on. 

''Get to the point.'' 

Jimin grabs his hand, ''Seeing everyone's reaction to me and her and the kids, made me want kids... With her.'' He finishes, and Yoongi removes his hand out of Jimin's grip and gets up. 

''Ever heard of adoption Jimin?'' 

''I know, but I want the real thing...'' Jimin says quickly to try and justify his actions and ease his words about the situation. 

''Why?'' Yoongi asks, pinching the bridge of his nose. ''Why did you wait for so long? When we're both so attached?'' He looks at the younger. 

''I don't know Yoongi, I just... I don't know. You gave me everything I could ever have asked for, but Hye Na has that something extra that I want.'' He explains. 

''You had that!'' He snaps and Jimin flinches in his seat. '' You gave it up for me! You don't know what you want. If you did, you wouldn't have even broken up with her in the first place.'' He finishes. 

''Well, now I know what I want.'' Jimin stands up and heads to the door. 

''So we're breaking up?'' Yoongi asks walking up to him and backing him up against the door.

''Y-y-yes.'' He breathes out, anxiety washing over him. 

Yoongi's hand goes lightly under his shirt, his fingertips brushing against his skin making him gasp lightly. His hands go up to his neck, his fingers purposely making circles around the nape of his neck. 

''Y-Yoongi... Please S-s-stop.'' He breathes out. He grips on Jimin's neck lightly and tongued kiss him. Jimin places his hand on Yoongi's stomach, and no matter how much he tried to push him away, he couldn't. His hands involuntarily keep pulling him in. Yoongi deepens the kiss, and smirk, as Jimin lets out a low moan out from his throat. 

Just before the younger could fall in deep into the kiss, he pulls away, taking that feeling away. ''You want to leave?'' He asks, opening the door. ''Leave.'' 

Jimin's pants as he turns and attempts to walk out, with the rest of his little amount of dignity. He gets in the car, and drive off, back to his house where Jin, Namjoon, Jungkook, and Taehyung all anxiously waited to hear how the 'talk' went. 

Jimin walks in through the front door and everyone's eyes turn to his attention. He takes a pause after walking into the house and looks back at everyone looking at him. ''So um... we broke up.'' He says and low gasps erupt around the room from the four. 

''Well shit, that wasn't expected.'' Tae mumbles. 

''Why?'' Jin stands up, walking over to him in an attempt to comfort him. 

''I decided to break things off.'' He explains. 

''Now that was definitely unexpected.'' Namjoon breathes out. 

''You did? I honestly thought it would've been him, considering, you cheated.'' Jungkook says, waling into the kitchen. 

''Now that you broke up with him, are you alright?'' Jin asks. 

''I'm fine.'' He nods, smiling. ''I'm going out tonight.'' He says, walking past Jin and up the stairs. ''Don't wait up for me.'' 

Once again, they all look at each other and Jin and Namjoon rushes up the stairs behind him and into his bedroom. 

''Where are you going exactly?'' Joon asks. 

''With who exactly?'' Jin follows up with his question. 

''Not sure where, but it's with Hye Na.'' He smiles, as he goes through his closet, and Jin can't help but smack some sense into him. 

''Let me get this straight. You break up with Yoongi, for Hye Na. To go back to her?" Jin asks, with a shocked tone. 

''Correct.'' He smiles. ''Jin, Namjoon, if you don't mind, I need to get ready. So if you don't mind, exit please.'' He pushes them out of his room, and close the door shut and locks it. 

Jin and Namjoon were worried that Jimin was making a questionable choice. One that he might deeply regret.