Episode 17

"You cheated!" Jimin shouts at Yoongi as he lost the game for the fourth time.

"I did not. You just suck at this game." Yoongi corrects him.

"I want a rematch."

"So you can lose for the fifth time? No. And plus we'll miss the restaurant if we play again." Yoongi complains.

"Fine. But you owe me a rematch." Jimin tells him.

"I do, and you'll get one," Yoongi whispers in his ear, as they leave the skating rink.

"Stop that," Jimin whines as he gets into the car.

"I'm not doing anything. At least not yet." He whispers the last part.

"Are we going to eat now?" Jimin questions, his smile getting bigger at the sound of food.

"I wish you wouldn't have read my calendar."

~~

An hour or so passed until they both arrived at the mountainside restaurant. Yoongi had promised to take Jimin here again, and he did.

"What are you getting?" Jimin asks Yoongi who was focused on his menu.

"Tteokbokki." Yoongi smiles.

"I'll get the same." Jimin smiles back.

"Are you boys ready?" Ji-Hyuk walks into the room where both sat waiting.

"Yes." They both say what they want, and Ji-Hyuk walks back out, to walk in minutes later with the help of two other workers, holding a massive plate of tteokbokki in her arms. With side servings and drinks.

"Ji-hyuk-ssi," Jimim calls out at the number of things she carries in her arms.

"Oh, it's nothing. I've been carrying heavier things than this before you were born." She smiles at Jimin as she gently puts down the food on the ground level low table.

She walks out, and it's then Jimin notices.

"She gave us one big plate instead of two separate ones like we ordered." Jimin eyes the food.

"Right. I'll be back." Yoongi rushed out of the room to the front desk, where she stood, counting her money for the week. Which for a small place, that looks vacant, and rarely used, many people come here. And she makes decent money.

"You gave us one plate," Yoongi tells her.

"Ahuh." She responds with her head still down.

"We asked for two." He explains.

"What is Jimin to you?" She asks.

"A friend-" "Stop it Yoongi. I know you're the type to keep everything in secret. But not with me. Now you know better." She scolds him.

"He's my boyfriend." He sighs defeated. "That's more like it. Now, why did you feel the need to not tell me?"

"I just thought he would have minded- I honestly don't know." He thinks about it.

"Well, I gave you a plate, because I know he is your boyfriend. Since you brought him here. You never bring anyone here with you. Ever. But you brought him here, twice." She smiles.

"Your mom doesn't happen to know, does she?" She asks.

"No. She would eat both of us alive with ginger flowers on the side." He chuckles.

"Ah, I see. Well, go back in there eat. Enjoy this one, he'll last." She pushes him back to the room.

"What did she say?'' Jimin asks, as Yoongi walks in and slides the door close.

"She told me to enjoy you, you'll last." Yoongi smiles at the thought.

''Of course, I'll last. Do I look like your exes.'' He cockily responds. 

''I don't know, you kind of do.'' Yoongi teases, and Jimin's smile leaves as fast as it came. 

''Don't do that.'' he shakes his head. 

''Let's eat this before it gets cold,'' Yoongi says, picking up his chopsticks and digs into his awaiting dinner.

~~

After finishing the food, thanking Ji-Hyuk, and her winking back at Yoongi, they took the 30-minute walk back down the mountain, and the hour drive back into the city. 

It is soon to hit 10:00 P.M. and Yoongi decided to take Jimin out to one more spot. 

''I thought we were going back to the house?'' Jimin asks as he watches Yoongi miss the turn. 

''After we get dessert.'' He smiles, as he comes upon the ice cream shop. 

''This is officially the best birthday.'' Jimin squeals. 

Yoongi smiles, at Jimin's happiness, to finally have a good birthday. One where he isn't constantly reminding himself of the death of his mother. 

Yoongi holds the door open and follows after Jimin walks inside the cozy place. 

After a certain amount of time tasting, and finally picking, Yoongi pays and they leave and head back to the house. 

''This was honestly the best birthday ever.'' Jimin sighs happily as he walks into the kitchen, to put the rest of his ice cream in the freezer. 

''It's not done yet.'' Yoongi pulls him to his chest, his arm circling around Jimin's waist. 

''What else can you possibly have planned?'' 

''Earlier, you said I owned you a rematch.'' 

''I did...'' 

Yoongi says nothing more but lifts him up on the counter. ''Consider it done.'' He leans in, capturing the younger's lips. 

He bites down on Jimin's bottom lip asking for entrance, which Jimin, gladly answers to. Their tongue battle for dominance, but ends with a whimper from Jimin, as the older had won. 

Yoongi's hands travel all over Jimin's sides, eventually making their way under Jimin's shirt, making him moan slightly in the kiss.

He makes his way down to Jimin's collarbone, sucking and bitting hickeys along the way.

It doesn't take along for Yoongi to have a Jimin as a moaning mess in front of him on the counter. After what seems like an eternity, he pulls away.

"Upstairs." Jimin pants. Yoongi gladly scoops him up by his ass and climbs the stairs up to his bedroom.

A/N: We all know Yoongi isn't strong enough to carry chimchim. But still, let's enjoy this ship.

Dropping the eager boy on his bed, Yoongi climbs on top of him, making quick work with both of their clothing.

Because it's Jimin's birthday, Yoongi decides to take it slow. Not to rush anything.

"This is your last gift." Yoongi smiles, both staring right back at each other.

It's like the very first time they slept together. Except for this time it's different, for both of them.