Episode 28

Two Day Later

Namjoon places all the necessaries on the tray and walks into the bedroom, where Jin who was formerly asleep is just waking up.

"Oh? Breakfast in bed?" Jin says, smiling and sitting up from under the sheets. He squints his eyes before asking, "What is today?" Jin asks.

"Nothing too important." Namjoon says.

"Really? Maybe I forgot?" He continues to pretend not to know.

"No..." Namjoon places the tray on the side table and crawls onto the bed. "It's your birthday." He kisses Jin. A long passionate kiss, a kiss with patience, and love and care. Until he pulls away.

"Wow." Jin cleans the side of his lips. "You still got it." Jin chuckles.

"Happy birthday love." Namjoon smiles.

"Thank you." He smiles, picking up the tray, and placing it on top of him.

He takes a bite of the rice, not being completely surprised by the fact that it tastes goods.

"You know, it's once in a Blue Moon where you cook something edible." Jin compliments.

"And today is a very special Blue Moon." He smiles back. "You still haven't told me what you wanted for today?" Namjoon asks again

"You're still on that." Jin responds, with a mouth full. He chews and then swallows, "I told you I didn't want anything. Just you are fine." He says.

"But you say that every year. Even before, when we were just talking and just getting into it." Namjoon explains.

"And every year, you still get me a gift." Jin finishes his food and places the tray back on the table. "Babe, I know I always say that, but its because I truly never want anything. I have a successful business, I'm rich and handsome. Most of all I'm loved and by you. What else more could I possibly want?" Jin asks.

"I agreed with all of those statements."  Namjoon smiles. "But still, even if you don't want anything, we have a free day in Busan, where we don't have an interview or nothing. Your birthday should at least be fun." Namjoon stands up and grabs his hands bringing him off the bed.

"Fine. I'll shower first." Jin says and attempts to walk away.

"Or we could shower together." Namjoon pulls him back.

"Fine. Just come one. I want to get my day started." Jin yanks him to the joining bathroom.

~~

"Where do you want to go first?" Namjoon drives down the road.

"We haven't been shopping in a while," Jin says as he sees the Lotte Mall Dong.

"True." Namjoon parks the car, and they both get out. They walk into the building filled with shops and begin to shop, as one of Jin's birthday gifts.

They went through multiple apps, buying a few things from a few, going in and coming out with big bags. While the ones who were following them, simply thought they were out shopping as friends. And also because of Jin's birthday. But not as lovers. They were too good at keeping it a secret.

An hour later, they were both sitting at an ice cream shop, enjoying their own cup of ice cream, while their 20 bags full of bought items sit in the car trunk.

"I like it like this." Jin says, taking another spoon full.

"Meaning?" Namjoon asks.

"I mean, today is my 26th birthday, and I'm enjoying ice cream with my boy-" "Excuse me?" Two girls come up to their table, cutting Jin off with what he was saying.

"Yes?" Both say in unison.

"We were wondering if we could get a picture with the both of you since you're... Jin and Namjoon, you know?" They ask.

"Sure." They both smile, like the camera flash, they both pose, and watch as they are captured next to the girls.

"Thank you!" They both squeal before running out of the shop beyond happy.

"Fans." Namjoon shakes his head. "Now finish, that sentence."

"Just being here with my boyfriend is the best. It's the only gift I want." Jin smiles.

Namjoon checks his phone, seeing as he had received a message.

"Who's that?" Jin asks.

"Chung." Namjoon tells him.

"Why would he be texting you?"

"Um... He's picking you up and taking you back to the hotel. I have a few errands to run." Namjoon explains.

"Why is he picking me up? What errands are you running without me?" Jin asks.

"Oh, look at that. He's outside." Namjoon stands up and walks outside with Jin following.

"Hey, Jin." Chung says.

"Hey." He responds.

"Here." Namjoon hands him the bags and gets in the car waving bye to Jin, on the count of, he can't exactly kiss him in public.

Chung puts the bags in the car, Jin gets in the passenger seat, and he drives back to the hotel, while Namjoon is elsewhere planning Jin's biggest birthday gift.

They finally get to the hotel, and Jin is still pushing Chung's buttons to tell him what is Namjoon doing.

"Just tell me? Come on." Jin begs.

"I really don't know Jin, and even if I did, I don't think Namjoon would appreciate me telling you." He explains.

"Fine, then just tell me. Does it have something to do with my birthday?"

"I can't tell you."

"Is it about him?"

"Can't say."

"Is it about me?" He asks, placing the bags on the couch.

"I can't tell you." Chung responds again.

"Tell me something. I mean, I came to Busan with him, and he's running errands without me." Jin explains.

"I still can't tell you. He told me to keep my mouth shut. And that's what I'm doing. So please, stop bothering me about it." He begs.

Jin's sighs, and walks into the room, and collapse on the bed. Continuously checking his phone for the time and any possible messages from Namjoon.

"Ugh! What could he possibly be doing?" He asks dying to know but still deciding to wait.

The time went by until he started to grow impatient, so to pass time, he turned on the TV, not really paying attention, just possibly thinking of what Namjoon could be doing.