Episode 47

Yoongi's P.O.V

I can't believe that Jimin broke things off with me to go back to his ex. The one who he broke up with, in the first place to be with me. He has no idea what he wants. I'll let him go back to her, and if that's what he wants he can have it.

Here I thought that he was different than the pasts. He proved me wrong for a minute there, he almost had me. And just like the rest, finds a way to fuck up everything. I liked him. A lot. I still do. This shit is fake love.

I grab my phone and look at the time. 3:30 am. I can't sleep. I lay there awake, trying to rally up my thoughts so I can get some sleep, but that's not working. I shuffle around on the bed and finally lay on my back. The heat crawls over me, but the AC blows cold air into the room. All I can think about is the fact that when I wake up, there is going to be a cold and empty spot next to me on the bed.

It won't be because he's spending the night at home, it'll be because we broke up and he's probably filling in the same spot in Hye Na's bed. The tears are filling up my tear ducts, but I fucking refuse to cry. If that's how he sees things to end between us, then so be it.

I just don't understand why he waited so long. He waited until we both became too attached to each other. Until I became too attached. He waited until anything he did could hurt me. Frankly, that is what hurts me the most. We weren't together for long, but that year meant a lot to me. To him, he just threw them away, so easily.

I grab my phone and go to contacts, I stare at his name in my phone and my finger hovers above the delete and block buttons. The logical side of my brain is telling me to delete him, but the emotional side of me refuses to. Getting tired of the debate going on in my head, I close the phone and throw it across the room. I throw the covers off of me and get out of the bed. The heat is too much, and my thoughts are too much. I'm slowly gaining a headache from all of this.

I walk to the bathroom and wash my face with cold water. I turn on a cold shower and walk in with my clothes. I let the water run down my back, as I balance my self using the wall. That didn't help at all. It's not the temperature making me hot, it's my anger.

My anger at him. Making me believed that he was actually here to stay. Actually here to be something different in my life. Actually here, to love me, and change the person I am inside. That's wicked, even for him.

I showed him every part of me, I put out the sides of me, that I don't even put out for myself. He turned around and threw that right back at me.

~~

Jimin's P.O.V

I open my eyes and smile lightly as I felt arms around me. My first thought is that it was Yoongi's arms embracing me.

I turn over, and I'm met with Hye Na. And although my smile didn't completely fade away, the happiness behind it regressed. None the less, I hide the disappointment on my face with a smile.

''Morning.'' She smiles, cuddling closer to me, and I hesitantly wrap my arm around her. ''You never told me, about how the break up between you and your ex went?'' She asks, running her fingers through my hair.

''I don't want to talk about it.'' I quickly warn.

''I get it, it's still a sore subject. All I'm happy about is that you finally came to your senses and came back.'' She smiles, and he gets up and sits on the edge of the bed.

''Me too.'' He sighs, facing his back to her.

''Looks like it was meant to be after all.'' She urges on with her words.

Jimin grabs his phone and opens the lock screen. The first things his eyes land on is the picture of him and Yoongi, that he took months ago and placed as his lock screen.

''Who's that?'' She asks, sneaking a look over his shoulder to look at his phone screen.

''He's a friend.'' He lies. He couldn't tell her. Knowing her, she would flip if she knew that side of him. If she knew that he liked guys too. Maybe more than he likes girls.

''You never talk about him?'' She points out.

''Because him and I fell out.'' He mumbles.

''Why?'' She asks again.

''Damn, you ask too many questions.'' He says a little harshly. He closes the phone screen, places it on the table, and get up.

''Sorry, that I want to know more about your personal life. We've been out of contact for a year Jimin, don't you think it's time we caught up all the way?'' She asks, sitting up from her laying position in the bed.

''I think we caught up just enough.'' He says. She goes to say something else, but he cuts her off, ''Trust me, you didn't miss anything, in that one year we've been out of contact.'' He reassures.

''What about these past months. You were dating someone, who you kept basically invisible to me.'' She points out.

''Yes, because it wasn't your business at that moment.'' He replies.

''Now that I'm your girlfriend again, I think it is my business now.'' She tries again.

''I think not. It's my business between my ex and me.'' He clears up.

''Why do I feel you're hiding something?'' She asks, getting off the bed.

''If that's how you feel, I can't help you. That sounds personal Hye Na.'' He says, grabs his phone, and walks out of the room, and she follows.