Episode 36

Jimin's P.O.V

I drive back home sad, but happy as hell, at what just happened in the car. It still smells like him. I shake my head at his words, knowing my committed self is actually going to listen to him. I pull up to the house and park the car.

I walk in, feeling the emptiness already. "Ugh..." I grunt in annoyance and boredom as he's not here. I put the key on the key holder, and walk up to the bed, to sleep.

~~

Hye Na P.O.V

I leave work, feeling overwhelmed and drained. Knowing that I have so much work that I still have to do, I groan and march my way up to the small coffee shop, my heels clicking aggregating against the concrete. I step in, and just the smell alone is rejuvenating.

"Ice Chocolate, with lots of whip cream, and please... Lots of chocolate shavings on top." I tell the waitress and she nods seeing my frustration. I sit down and go right back on my laptop checking emails and getting closer to finishing my paper before the deadline until a familiar voice grabs my attention.

"Strawberry smoothie." I hear Jimin's recognizable voice, and I look up. My entire mood lightens up. ''It'll be right up.'' The girl from behind the counter smiles, and he return it and goes to a table. I close my laptop up, get up and out of my seat, and walk over to his table. I stand there for a few seconds, waiting to see if he'll notice me, but he doesn't, so I speak up. ''Jimin-ah...'' I call gently, and he looks up, from his screen, his pink hair falling onto his forehead, creating his perfectly pulled together fluffy bangs. 

''Hye Na?'' He looks up, and questions. 

''Hi...'' I smile, sitting down. ''Coincidence, that we're running into each other huh?'' He says, not fixing his posture to acknowledge my presence. ''Yeah, I guess. Well not really, um... I work a few blocks down. I come here on my breaks every day to replenish.'' I smile. 

''Yeah, well, I come here for peace and quiet in times like these.'' He says, back. 

''Times like these?'' I ask. 

''My partner, is gone on a business trip.'' He breathes out, ''So for a while, I'll be alone, and simply hanging at home with Tae and Jungkook.'' He explains. And weirdly, I smile a little in my head, knowing that his ''Boyfriend'' is gone for a while, and this might be my time to get him back to me. I mean, Jimin might be into guys, but whoever guy he's dating won't ever be able to bring him what I used to do a two years ago.

''Well, instead of hanging at home bored with them...'' I touch his hand, maybe we could hang out together.'' I suggest, and he pulls his hand back. ''It has been two years Hye Na. Two. And one out of those two, I've spent happy and in a good relationship, with a good person. Whatever feelings you're still holding onto, you need to burn!'' He snaps, lowly trying not to get anyone's attention. 

''Ice chocolate for Hye Na, and strawberry smoothie for Jimin.'' The girl calls out, and he's quick to get up before me. ''I would love to stay and chat, but my drink is here, and frankly, it looks more interesting to drink than having this conversation with you.'' He walks off to the counter, pays for his drink and leaves. Feeling defeated, I pay for mine and stay in the shop for the rest of my break until I have to drive back to work. 

~~

I have two days off work leading up to Friday of the week, and after Jimin's brutal rejection at the shop, I decided to actually take his lingering advice and move on, and the best way too that I think, is to simply go the club, and probably meet someone there. 

Settling on an expensive never worn before black thigh high, back open to the mid waist little dress. With embellishments at the back opening and on the shoulders. Throwing my hair in a slick back ponytail, I finish my natural make up look since I don't want to sweat of thick makeup throughout the night. I slip on my heels and grab my lipgloss, ID, money, phone, and keys and throw them in a small black purse, and I bolt out of the door, into my car, and drive down to the nearest and most popular club in Seoul.

After what felt like an eternity waiting in a line for the guard to check ID's and rid the line of imposters with fake ID's, I finally make it inside, and I can't help, but blush a little at the small amount of attention that I quickly gain as I walk over to the bar. I'm not really up for too much drinking, because I have to drive back home, but none the less, as soon as I sit down on the stool, and a minute or so later, a glass is sent my way. 

''Someone is paying.'' The bartender says, and I look down at the shot glass of soju. Not wanting to be disrespectful, I smile and look to my right where the bartender is mentioning at, to find a not so shabby looking guy smiling back at me. I nod, pick up the glass, raise it at him, and shoot it down, feeling the warm liquid burn down my throat. 

A/N: I don't know what Soju tastes like, I just imagined it tastes like vodka. Yes I know what vodka tastes like, don't ask, just go with whatever my imagination comes up with.

''I throw him a thumbs up, and I guess he took that as me wanting to be friendly and walks over to me. ''Hey.'' He says loudly over the blasting music. ''Hey,'' I respond back. ''What's pretty girl like you doing here alone?'' He whispers, more like loudly speak in my ear. ''I wanted to have fun on my own,'' I say in factly. ''Well, do you mind if I crash your little lonesome party of one?'' He asks.

''No not at all.'' I smile. Maybe this is what I need to get my mind off of Jimin. Jimin who obviously is living life in the most tremendous way right now. And maybe it's my time, to live my life in a happy and healthy, and in a tremendous relationship as well.