Episode 10

Jimin jumps at the sound of Taehyung slamming the door, as he walks into the house. 

''What happened after I left?'' Jimin asks. 

''Jungkook and I are on a break.'' Taehyung whispers, his voice cracking a bit.

"Poor baby. Come tell me what happened." Jimin pats to the seat next to him.

He slowly makes his way over and drops on the couch. His forehead rests against his fingers, and his breathing is slow and hitching.

"Were you crying?" Jimin asks, trying not to sound insensitive.

"Are me and him just not good for each other?" He asks.

"No!" Jimin quickly answers, denying him any time to think of an answer himself. "You two are good for each other. It's just that you two need to learn how to communicate. Like I said before, sex isn't a solution to everything." Jimin explains.

"We do communicate." He mumbles. Jimin's eyebrows instantly arch at the sound of his lie.

"No you guys don't. Matter of fact, I have a good suggestion for you." Jimin reaches in his wallet and pulls out a relationship counseling card.

"What this?" He asks, staring at the card as if it will hurt him to take it.

"Before I give you this, you and Jungkook-ssi need to have a serious, and long overdue conversation to come to a conclusion, of whether you two need to keep dating, or..." Jimin hands him the card, "take relationship counseling." Jimin smiles at the last part.

"I want us to work so bad, that I'm willing to try an idea of yours. So, it better work." He growls the last part.

"He's good. Really good." Jimin smiles before going back to his show.

~~

"Why do we fight?" Taehyung asks Jungkook who sat across from him at the kitchen island.

"Petty things. You're too aggressive, and I'm too jealous." He answers.

"Why would you be jealous?" He asks.

"You're supposed to be my man and yet other stripping hoes are washing their sweat on you and you say nothing," Jungkook responds with a little to much agitation.

"Okay, how am I too aggressive?" Tae asks again.

"Are you joking! Last month, I couldn't even walk for two weeks. I had to call in sick to work." Jungkook explains.

"It's not my fault, look at you! If you were me, you would want to fuck yourself without mercy, and I mean that in the most serious way possible." Indeed, seriousness is written on Tae's face.

"Then when I say to stop or slow the fuck down, that's what you do," Jungkook responds.

"Then why tell me to stop if you're enjoying yourself?!" Taehyung stands up, already in Jungkooks face.

"It's sex Taehyung, I'm supposed to enjoy it." He responds.

"That's not a reason, that's an excuse," Tae says, a lot calmer.

"And you having a big dick, or finding me too attractive to lose control of yourself, is not a reason to paralyze me for two weeks, it's an excuse." Jungkook approaches him with a menacing stance.