Episode 18

It's different because, for once Jimin feels loved, and not like everyone he ever knew, is leaving him. And Yoongi because, for the first time, he isn't scared to showcase himself to his partner. He finally trusts someone enough to let them in without fear that they might leave, or judge him.

"God!" Jimin moans, dragging his nails down Yoongi's back, which will definitely leave marks.

Yoongi continuously groans as he speeds up slightly with every thrust into the younger. Jimin wraps his legs high around his torso, giving him better access to penetrate in and out of him.

Without words, Yoongi speeds up knowing that, that is what Jimin wants.

"Yoongi..." Jimin's breathes out, as his head fall back. He can feel his orgasm approaching slowly, and Yoongi is soon to follow.

Yoongi speeds up his movements, hitting that spot of Jimin's with every thrust, and he enjoys every moment, he looks down and watches as the younger breaks down under him.

Jimin's grip tightens on his biceps, as his orgasm washes through him, silks of cum covering both of their stomachs.

Yoongi follows soon after, a groan leaving his lips before he collapses next to Jimin.

"Happy birthday..." Yoongi whispers lowly in his ears, as they both start to fall asleep.

~~

Jimin yaws slightly, as he starts to take up. His eyelids open slightly and wince at the sun coming through the dark drapes.

Mere inches from his face is Yoongi's baby like sleeping face. His lips slightly parted, his hair messy, and his breathing even.

It seems too good to be true. It seems like a fantasy, a dream in which Jimin doesn't want to wake up from. He closes his eyes and attempts to go back to sleep until a loud knock interrupts him.

"Fuck off." Jimin whines, annoyed at who decided to show up this early.

"Why at this time?" Yoongi grunts, getting up and throwing on his robe.

He lazily walks down the stairs, while Jimin just stayed put in bed.

He looks through the peephole, expecting Taehyung or Jungkook, or Hoseok, as they all had plans to come by today.

But the only face he sees is one that brings panic.

"Eomma!" He whispers to himself.

He opens the door and stands in front of the door preventing her from coming in.

"Mom, what are you doing here? At..." He pauses and looks at the clock. "8:00 a.m.?"

"I just came to see my son." She smiles, looking at him standing in her way of getting into the house.

"Right now is not a good time..." Yoongi looks back up the stairs, knowing there's a guy in his bed. His boyfriend of 3 months, which he hasn't told his mother about.

"Is there someone in there with you?" She asks, tapping her foot slightly impatient and suspicious by her son's odd behavior.

"No, no. It's just I'm tired, I came home late last night, and I was sleeping..." He starts to explain hoping she'll believe him.