Episode 14

Jimin walks through the doors, catching Yoongi's attention.

"You took longer than I thought." He smiles.

Jimin walks to the kitchen, placing down the two cups. Before thinking of his decision to bring up the ex again or just drop it.

"Yeah. Um..." He pauses.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi starts to worry.

"I'm fine. But I ran into your ex a while ago." Jimin says looking up at him from his previous glance at the floor.

"Jimin-ah, we talked about this." "I know. I know. But that's not why... We talked, and she didn't know you were into guys." Jimin explains.

"The point?" Yoongi asks confused.

"Does anyone know that we're together?" Jimin asks.

"Not yet, but I do plan on telling my mom and all,"  Yoongi explains.

"Ok, well then I hope it's soon." Jimin smiles.

"Soon." Yoongi lied.

Only Yoongi and his sister know about this side of his sexuality. His sister only knows by accident, because he had never planned to tell anyone until he felt ready. And even now as a grown 24-year-old, he still doesn't feel ready.

He just lied to Jimin about telling his mom. But he'll come up with a good reason for lying later.

~~

"Jungkook-ah!" Taehyung yells from down the stairs as he impatiently waits for his boyfriend to come down the stairs.

A few seconds pass before Jungkook comes out of the room with a pair of blue ripped jeans, and a simple white oversized t-shirt, who he skillfully tucked in behind his buckle. His hair is blow-dried and his bangs hand loosely on his forehead. He descends the stairs, his timberlands colliding loudly as he goes down.

Taehyung eyes him down like a snack,  before licking his lips and smiling. "Now I see why you took so long to come down." Tae pulls him to himself, leaning down for a kiss, which the younger returns.

"We should leave now," Jungkook suggests.

"Come on, its a private jet. It won't leave unless we're there." Tae reasons.

"All the more reasons why we should leave early." Jungkook pulls away.

"Fine." Tae grabs his duffle bag and follows Jungkook out of the house and into the car.

"How long has it been since we went on a vacation?" Kookie asks, before starting the car.

"A while." Tae clips in and watch as Jungkook drives to the private hanger where their jet was parked waiting for them to leave.

After a quiet yet exciting ride to the hanger, both finally arrived. But as the sometimes serious surface, he likes to portray himself as Tae casually steps out of the car, grabs his bag from the trunk and calmly walks up the stairs of the plane with Kookie following behind him.

They both get comfortable for the small one hour flight from Seoul to Ulsan.

~~

Tae watches in awe as Kookie, sleeps peacefully, his breathing even as his chest rises and fall.

"I'm so lucky." He thinks.