Episode 8

Steamy Scene!! Turn on your ac. It might get hot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin P.O.V

"Keep biting your lips and find out." He says in my ear, his tongue coming out to teasingly lick my earlobe.

He brings his head back up and takes no time to attack my lips. The kiss is a hungry and needy kiss as if he's been waiting for this since forever.

Hell, I've wanted to feel his lips on mine since I first saw him. And now that he's kissing me, I gladly return the favor, dancing my lips with his.

He pokes his tongue at my bottom lip asking for entrance. But as the well-known tease that I am, I decline his request, smirking a little. My smirk only lasts so long, as his hands crawl their way under my shirt, and his fingers squeeze my ticklish spot. I gasp in surprise, but before I could attempt to close my lips again, his tongue was already exploring my cavern, and I simply let him.

His hands run down to my thighs, signaling me to jump. I quickly do so, wrapping my legs around his waist. He presses himself against me, causing small friction between us, and that tiny amount of friction sent me over the edge.

He leaves my lips, his berthing slightly raged, before he goes down to my jaw, and my neck. He kisses around a little bit, before sucking around on my flesh.

He bites down on my sweet spot, and my nails dig into his back. I bite back a moan, but he could feel that I was holding out on him. He licks the spot and sucks on it harsher.

"Fuck..." I manage to let out.

He pulls off of me, taking in the air.

"Maybe this shouldn't be how our first meeting is. But my work is nice." He smiles, looking at my neck. 

"How big is it?" I ask, running my fingers over the burning spot.

"Big enough for the eyes to see. Well, I have to go home, and we can pick it up tomorrow with actual words." He smiles before he and I walk out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pull up in my driveway, cuss under my breath. Tae was home, and he was definitely going to question the hickey on my neck. And stupid me, just had to wear a shirt that covered no portion of my neck.

I get out of the car and make my way to the door. I walk I'm and there he is, sitting in the living room watching his K-Drama.

"Jimin-ssi you're home. So how was your first night here?" He asks

"It was good," I say. It was fucking wonderful. Every time I think about what just happened, the hickey throbs on my neck.

"I bet it was." He smiles.

"What?" I ask, still facing the opposite of him, keeping hickey hidden.

"That's a massive hickey." He points out.

"Fuck" I mentally cuss.

"So is it a one-night thing or..." He trails off.

"We didn't sleep together, and we decided to meet up again," I explain and head to the kitchen.