Episode 25

''I'm going to take a shower,'' Jimin says, walking up the stairs. 

''To go see your-'' Jungkook starts, ''Yes. That is why I'm going to go take a shower.'' Jimin cuts him off, know what he was about to say. 

~~

After a long shower of Jimin washing all the tears since yesterday, and an unknown regret, he dresses up, in a pair of distressed jean shorts, a black and white striped shirt, blue fluffy sweater, and blue sneakers with long white socks. 

A/N: His spring day outfit is the cutest.

''I look cute. As always.'' He cockily says, staring at himself, ruffling his baby pink hair.

He walks out of his bedroom, and down the stairs grabbing his phone and car keys. 

''Whoa! You look-'' Tae cuts himself off. 

''I know.'' Jimin says, smiling.

''Yoongi is going to enjoy this.'' Jungkook tease, as he laid on top of Tae, the TV playing a movie. 

''I don't know if I'll be back.'' Jimin says as he's walking out of the door. 

''Oh please, take your time. Don't even bother calling.'' Tae winks. And Jimin walks out closing the door. 

After a ten minute drive, Jimin was now walking through Yoongi's door as he knew his code to his house. 

''Jimin-ah, is that you?'' Yoongi comes walking out of the kitchen to see is it wasn't his mother who has a terrible habit of just walking into his house without telling him first he would be here. 

''Yeah.'' Jimin calls out. 

Yoongi turns around, a smoothie in his hand, and a straw in his mouth, until he stops drinking after seeing Jimin. 

''Jimin, you look, uh...'' He stutters. 

''I know, Tae and Kookie were just teasing me.'' Jimin says. 

''You should wear that outfit more.'' Yoongi smiles, looking at him up and down. 

''It's just an outfit, babe.'' Jimin concludes. 

''I know that, but...Damn.'' Yoongi says, taking in Jimin's whole look. Taking his time eyeing him up and down continuously.

''Stop.'' Jimin says, covering his now turned pink cheeks with his hands. 

''Stop covering your face.'' Yoongi smiles, placing his cup down. 

''Stop making me blush.'' Jimin defends. 

''I can't help it.'' Yoongi grabs him by his hand, hand pulls him over ''I have a cute and might I say fine looking boyfriend.'' Yoongi holds him by the waist. ''I can't help giving him compliments when he shows up to my house looking like this.'' Yoongi whispers in his ear. 

''You can't huh?'' Jimin breathes out. 

''How about we picked up from where we left off earlier.'' Yoongi suggests. 

''I don't mind.'' Jimin smiles, as Yoongi's lips descended to his neck. 

~~