Episode 27

"It smells good." Namjoon, says as he walks out of the bedroom, in the midst of Jin cooking dinner for two.

"Duh, I'm cooking it." He jokes.

"I know, and I'll be eating it." Namjoon jokes back.

They laugh at each other stupidity for a few seconds until Namjoon grabs the plates and watches as Jin carefully place the food on the plates.

They both sit at the table and reminisce the earlier interview.

"His face was hilarious." Jin laughs.

"Yeah. We were like, "I never said I was dating. I said I was seeing someone." Namjoon acts out what they said to the viewers earlier.

"Honestly, do they expect us to put our lives out there like that. These people need a life if their own instead of assuming peoples lives for them." Jin explains, eating up his food.

"Well, that's what the public does. They meddle into celebrities' lives, without permission." Namjoon adds on.

"That's the life we signed up for when we decided to be known in every corner of South Korea." Jin says.

"True, but who says we can't just laugh at it." Namjoon smiles.

~~

"Joon..." Jin moans out, as Namjoon slowly placed kisses on the crook of his neck, making sure to not leave hickeys in noticeable spots, as they have a few more interviews here, before they pack up, and go back to Seoul.

He kisses his way down to Jin's chest, where he left hickeys which he knows won't be noticed whatsoever. He kisses over his perky nipples, making Jin gasps, and throw his head back. He descends, down, leaving numerous hickeys in between Jin's thighs, and making his way back up to Jin's lips, kissing and hitting his bottom lips.

Without warning, he enters Jin, making him gasp, at the sudden sting, which went away in a mere second.

Namjoon pulls out all the way, and plunges back in, making Jin drag his nails down his back, which are sure to leave marks. Something Namjoon doesn't mind at all.

"Ugh..." Jin moans under him, completely filled with ecstasy as Namjoon over and over penetrates him.

"Jin... Fuck." Namjoon grunts on top of him.

He snaps his hip, hitting that spot, making Jin scream and shake under him.

"Fuck!" Jin exclaims, arching his back as the feeling of an approaching orgasm arises in the pit of his stomach.

His breathing becomes ragged, sweat forming on his forehead, same with Namjoon.

A few more strokes, until he was shaking, silk strings of cum flying out of him, and pooling on top of his stomach.

He clenches hard around Namjoon's base, making him grip the sheets until he cums inside a still painting Jin. He pulls out and collapses next to Jin.

He pulls Jin into his chest. "I'm tired." Jin says.

"Do you feel like taking a shower at..." He pauses to look at the clock. "1:15 in the morning?" Namjoon asks.

"Not really." He answers, yawning., and cuddling deeper into Namjoon's chest. Closing his eyes and letting sleep swallow him. Namjoon following soon behind.

~~

Back In Seoul

"We saw a few shots of yours online, and we thought, we just had to get you working for us." The guy says to Taehyung, who was smiling at the idea of having a photography job.

"I'm flattered when I got the call. And I'm pretty excited to actually work here." Taehyung smiles.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that. You can start tomorrow. I'll call you to give you your first job." He explains.

"Great." Taehyung responds, showing his excitement.

"But I do have one question." The guy says.

"Yes."

"This guy, you took shots of. A lot of them. Who is he?"

"Why?"

"Well, our sister company wants a few guy models and he's a perfect match." He says.

"He's a friend." Taehyung says not wanting to give the wrong impression. To his new boss, if he knew Tae is well dating a guy.

"Are you sure?" He asks, knowing that Tae could be lying. "I won't judge."

"He's my boyfriend." He finally says.

"He's good at posing. And the way you took these unexpected shots." He smiles, impresses at the photos. "There's a real depth to them. You got raw talent. So I dkn't expect any disappointment." He says to him.

"You won't. I promise." He shakes his head.

''Good. Now about that boyfriend of yours. Bring him in when you come in for your first job. I'll get him set up right away." He explains.

"I will." Taehyung stands up, bows to the older man and leaves the room with a wide smile on his face.

He quickly but safely drives back to the house, rushing in to give Kookie the news.

"Kookie!" He calls out. "Babe!" He calls out again as if Jungkook wasn't coming down the stairs fast enough.

"What?!" Jungkook shouts as he came rushing down the stairs expecting something to have happened to him.

"I have great news." Taehyung says.

"What?" Jungkook says becoming interested

"He gave me the job." Taehyung smiles.

"Ah!" Jungkook exclaims, running down the rest of the stairs, and jumping into his arms. Tea gladly catches him and spins him around.
"That is great." He says muffled into Tae's shirt.

"I got more news." Tea whispers.

Jungkook looks up at him. "What?"

"I got you a modeling job with their sister company." Tea explains.

"Don't play with my feelings Tae." He whines.

"I'm serious." You start tomorrow.

"Holy shit!" He hops back into Tae arms and kisses all over his face. Lansing on his lips, he stays there. Both sharing a heated kiss at the good news.

"I love you so fucking much."He pulls away.

"I know you do." Tea smiles, letting him down.

"How did I even get on their radar?" He asks.

"Some of the pictures, which they printed out was of you. He said that you knew how to pose and that they had a certain depth." Tea explains.

"I have a job as a model. All thanks to you." He smiles kissing him again.