Episode 16

It is October 13, Jimin's birthday, and the day, Tae and Jungkook return home from their well needed and enjoyed trip. 

Yoongi, took it upon himself, to make this birthday, Jimin's most enjoyable one in years. 

At this moment, while, Jimin lays sound asleep in bed, Yoongi prepares him breakfast in bed. Something he himself can't even believe he is doing.

As he places, the last thing on the tray, a knock comes from the door. Yoongi already knew who it was. It was the mailman, delivering Jimin's first gift of the day. 

Yoongi walks over tot he door, and open it, revealing a man, in his work uniform, holding a small box in his hands, well packaged. 

''Morning.'' Yoongi bows to the elder man and takes the package from him. He closes the door, and walls to the kitchen, and grabs a handy pair of scissors to open the package, revealing the small velvet box inside holding the gift he expensively bought. He hides the box in his jacket pocket, and grabs the tray to bring it up the stairs and to Jimin where he laid asleep in bed, but not for long. 

The close smell of rice and galbi began to wake him up. As Yoongi steps into the room, the cute mochi awoke from his slumber sticking his arms out from under the covers where he previously laid. 

''Good morning.'' Yoongi smiles. 

''Breakfast in bed? I thought we agree that we weren't doing anything special for my birthday?'' Jimin questions. 

''You're dating me now, things are going to be different. and plus we never agreed on anything.'' Yoongi kisses the top of his head, as he places the tray of food on his lap. 

''Fine, we didn't agree on anything, but I still wished you wouldn't have done anything,'' Jimin says with a little anger in his voice. 

''It's no big deal, I didn't think you were going to react this way. That story you told me about how you always used to be lonely on your birthday, I didn't think it would be serious now.'' Yoongi defends. 

''Drop it.'' Jimin snaps. 

Yoongi is taken aback by his sudden change of mood. ''Hell no.'' Yoongi snaps back, taking the tray away from him, and placing it on the table. ''What is going on with you? I know I shouldn't have, but I thought you would have been at least grateful that I did this.'' Yoongi sits next to him. 

''There is nothing wrong with me, and since you know you shouldn't have... you shouldn't have!'' Jimin shouts the last part, and slides off the bed, speed walking to the bathroom. 

''Jimin-ah!'' Yoongi chases after him. 

''Leave me alone!'' Jimin shouts from behind the door. 

''Aish!.'' Yoongi snaps, hitting the door in aggregation.

~~

"Today is Jimin's birthday!" Jungkook shouts whipping out his phone to text a birthday wish before Tae grabs it from him.

"Don't do that. Jimin isn't in a good mood right now." Tae warns.

"I've never understood why he's always hated his birthday." Kookie states.

"That's for him to tell you." The smiles, as he notices that they're almost home.

30 minutes or so later, the plane landed, and Taehyung and Jungkook had their car waiting for them in the hanger, so it took them little time until they were on the road back to Tae's house.