Episode 34

Jimin shifts himself over in the bed, coming face to face with a wide-awake Yoongi. Staring at him, admiring him in his sleep. He smiles faintly and looks back at the clock. "Baby, why are you up this early?" He asks, seeing that it was 7:00

"I couldn't sleep, so I stayed up and started at your baby face when you sleep," Yoongi explains as he runs his fingers through Jimin's hair.

"That's not creepy at all..." Jimin jokes.

"Not when you have a boyfriend like me staring at you." He smiles. Jimin cuddles closer feeling his fingers comb out his hair.

"Jiminnie..." He calls his name, and trails on.

"Hmm?" He mumbles.

"You know That I'm leaving tonight right?" Yoongi pats his head and kisses it. Jimin's head lifts up, and he looks at him, just remembering that.

"No... Why?" He fake cries. "Can't you just stay and not go on the stupid trip." He whites.

"Now Jimin-ah, don't do that. You know, I have been planning this for so long. I have a full two weeks schedule." He explains. "I know, but you'll be gone for two weeks. I can't go two weeks without you." He whines again.

"Yes, you can. You'll have J-Hope to dance with. You'll be with Tae and Jungkook. You'll be fine." He says kissing him. "Namjoon and Jin will be going with me, so I won't be alone either." He reassures.

"Ugh! Can't I come with you?" He asks sitting up.

"You could, but it wouldn't be fun. Plus I've been away before and you've survived." He says, kissing his bare shoulder.

"That was like three days." He says, "Doesn't matter. I'm hungry. I want food." He complains.

Yoongi gets up from the bed, walks over to his side and picks him up, throwing him over his shoulder, surprising the younger. "Yoongi-ah!" He shrieks.
A/N: Again, I know Yoongi cannot pick Jimin up, but let Yoonmin be!

"You complain too much. Do you know that?" Yoongi smacks his ass.

"Get over it." He laughs, as Yoongi walks down the stairs, him bouncing up and down on his shoulder. He walks into the kitchen, and place him on the counter.

"What do you want to eat?" Yoongi asks, opening the fridge and looking through it. "I don't know. I'm just hungry." He says. "The fridge is full. I bought all of this for you because I'll be gone and I know you're going to spend half of those days here. There has to be something in here you want to eat." He sighs.

"Fine, just get me anything." He agrees to, and Yoongi grabs a bought packed lunch and places it on the table. He opens it up and pushes it in front of him.

"Eat. I have to pack." He smiles and walks back upstairs leaving him on the counter with the food next to him.

A while later, he comes back downstairs, to find Jimin done, and watching TV.  "You should have told me that you were finished." He says walking over, and kissing him on the neck, lingering for a while.

"Don't do that." He whines. "Why?" He pulls away, jumping over the couch, and sitting down. "Because you don't want to start something you won't finish." He says. "I assure you, I can finish anything I start." Yoongi leans in kissing his neck again, biting down gently making him whimper a little.

Jimin's P.O.V

My eyelids close to their volition, and I unintentionally move to the side giving him more space, feeling as he grips on my bare thigh, his teeth leaving red marks in my flesh.

I finally swing my leg over and straddle him. "Y-yoongi..." I grip onto his shoulders, while his hands take their place at my sides. He pulls away, and my eyes snap open. "Why did you stop?" I ask looking at him.

"Because I have to take a shower. And you're right, I probably won't finish what I start." He says, lifting me up and placing me on the couch. "W-w..." I can't even finish the word, as he gets up, and walks up the stairs. "Uh...?" I say confused. I mean I'm in the mood, and he's just going to leave?

"Oh, hell no." I shake my head and get up following after him. "Yoongi!" I shout and find him already in the bathroom half naked with the shower running. "Yeah?" He answers.

"You can't just leave me like that after you started it," I explain.

"I felt like it. Plus again, I have to take a shower." He points to the running water and gets in.

"The hell!" I say getting irritated and the pain is settling in slowly. I strip myself and follow him in.

"Jimin-ah!" He says, startled a little. "It's not that serious."

"Tell him that." I point to my crotch. "Aish..." He pulls me to him, and press me against the wall under the water. I gasp out loud at the coldness of the wall against my back, but the warm water does me a favor.

He grabs me by the hips and connects our lips together, me not taking a second to respond to him, everything in me wanting him... Bad.

"You're a hand full." He moans, gripping my ass. "Your hands are big enough," I answer in the kiss. His fingers part my checks, and he doesn't wait and pushes a finger past my rim. "Yoongi!" I wince but quickly got used to it. His other hand goes behind my thigh, and I take the signal and jump.

Our tongues dance together, and I enjoy the feeling of him pressed up against me, trapping me, as he slowly takes my innocence away. I let my guard down, and moan as I feel him enter me.

"Ugh..." I trail, tightening my legs around his torso. He takes a second before pulling out and slamming back in, on spot hitting that bundle of joy.

He does this over and over, his lips attached at my neck. The water turning cold on us, but we don't care, as we are beyond lost in each other.

I throw my head back, as the feeling is building up in the pit of my stomach. "Fuck!" I let out, my nails digging into his shoulder, as my orgasm washes out of me in strings, and gets washed away by the water. Him letting out a low grunt, as he comes, painting my walls, and I can't help but moan at the warmth of it.

He pulls out and puts me back on my feet, both of us panting. "It wasn't that serious, huh?" I chuckle. He grabs the soap, and start showering, something he was supposed to do 30 minutes ago. But I was turned on, and there wasn't any going back from that.

"Well now, a cold shower should be helpful." He smiles kissing me again.

We take a shower together, just to be back in the bedroom, moaning each other's names again.

A/N: Not the best sex scene. Leave me alone. I was tired okay...