Episode 32

''What?!'' Jin shouts walking in through the door, slamming it behind him. 

''They know, so I don't see the problem!'' Namjoon says. 

''You'll make a statement about your love life?" I'm your love life. You can't just decide to say that on live fucking TV and not tell me about it first.'' He shouts. 

''Jin, we're going to have to tell them soon, it's not like we can hide a fucking wedding when we have cameras with us 24/7. They see the ring, and they have a clue.'' Namjoon explains. 

''You should have asked me first Joon.'' Jin says, calming himself down. 

''I did. We talked about it, and I just think that it would be better if we don't have to act like teenagers sneaking around.'' Joon, walks over, grabbing his hands. 

''I get that, but-'' Jin cuts himself off. ''But what? There is nothing in our way anymore. We have no more excuses, other than your fear of what the public will think.'' He explains. 

''My fear?'' he asks, ''Yeah, it's not my fear, because I don't care about what the public has to say.'' He finishes. 

At this point, Namjoon can't figure out why Jin is so uptight about revealing their relationship. It would make things easier, and less paranoid. Joon feels like a 16-year-old, sneaking around with someone from his parents. He doesn't want to feel that way, which is why, he said what he said on TV, and didn't talk to him first. 

''You need to stop worrying about what they have to say.'' He tells him. ''Am I insecure Joon? I feel insecure, it's like I need people's approval or something?'' He sighs. 

''Baby, you're not insecure, at all. You're my Jin, and you're perfect. It's normal to want their approval, but I'm telling you, we won't get far if we keep putting it off simply because we want their approval. You have to get past that.'' He says, sitting down and bringing Jin onto his lap. 

~~

First Person

A simple self-assuring conversation turned into a heated make-out session on the couch, which now led to a naked Jin on top of a naked Joon. 

I tug on his hair lightly, making him groan and throw his head back, leaving his neck fully exposed. I take the liberty, of sucking his neck, and his Adam's apple, leaving hickeys. I listen, as he moans and his fingers grip my waist tighter. 

''Jin...'' He says, pulling away and taking my lips. ''Ride me.'' He says, picking me up and placing my ass right on top of his crotch. Being the teaser I am, I move out of the way, every time he makes a move to enter me. ''Fuck! Jin, stop playing.'' He says, getting irritated. ''What if don't want to?'' I ask in his ear, kissing behind it gently. ''Jinnie, you don't want to play right now.'' He says through gritted teeth, and I can see that he's in pain. I let my guard down for a second, and he takes the advantage of that, holding me down, thrusting upwards, making me gasp out loud at the sudden action. 

''Namjoon!'' I exclaim, gripping on to his shoulders. ''I told you not to play with me.'' He smirks, thrusting upwards, me on top losing all control I had. He continues his actions, hitting that spot, and my mind goes blink. I drop my head in the crook of his neck, and only whimpers and moans leave my mouth, as I feel my self close to an approaching orgasm. 

''Ugh! J-Joon.'' I stutter, barely able to form a cohesive sentence. Knowing I'm close, he flips us over and speeds up his movement, sending me closer and closer to the edge. My breathing speeds up, and my back arch of the bed, until he speaks up above me, ''Not so fast love.'' His hand goes down to the base of my hard and throbbing member, ''You wanted to play, let's play.'' He squeezes on it slightly, declining me of the natural urge to orgasm.