Episode 48

A couple of weeks pass by, and Jimin was getting comfortable with being back with Hye Na. While Yoongi continuously had to get stitches on his knuckles as he kept punching things out of anger, frustration, and depression. 

Jin stressed himself over the entire situation and Namjoon became irritated. 

~~

Namjoon's P.O.V

''Jin-ah, you can't be stressing yourself over something this minimal. Jimin is young, I do get that, but he chose to end things with Yoongi, and if that's what he thinks is best for him, and he wants to be back with Hye Na-ah, then let him be.'' I explain to him, as I take a seat next to him on the bed. 

He thinks that Jimin is being foolish, and making a mistake that he will regret by ending things with Yoongi. Ever since we came back home from the long ass work trip we took, it's been the Jimin Show. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with him, it's just that his relationship drama, is becoming a stress on Jin that he doesn't need. I really wanted him to just relax when we arrived because during the trip, even though we had our moments, we never had a true moment to us.

''Honestly, I don't think this is either of our business," I say with clear hesitation in my voice.

Sighing, he drops back on the bed. "Alright. I'll stop. You're right. Not my business."

Looking at the time, it was getting late. "Baby, I'm going to get in the shower,'' I say, slowly getting up, but he grabs my hand. ''I'll e right back,'' I reassure, leaning down and pecking his lips. With a whining struggle, he lets go of my hand, and I chuckle at his cuteness. 

I walk into the bathroom and run me a cold shower. All I can think about is the day I finally get to marry Jin. He's permanently mine, we move away from all of this drama with Jimin, and his ex. Again... I don't have a problem with Jimin, it's just the predicaments and the situations he places himself in. 

Like what kind of person, has had horrible relationships with people since high school, and when they get a good thing in their life as he did with Yoongi, they give it up? I don't get that. I don't know Yoongi fully personally. I don't know every detail about him. And I can't fill in every crack in the man's life, but knowing him professionally, I know in the public's eye he hasn't had the best relationships. 

And I highly doubt that he's the kind of guy who would do Jimin wrong. And it's evident since he ended things and went right back to his ex, which he didn't even like for 80% of the time they were together. 

''Namjoon-ah!'' Jin calls faintly from the bedroom. Snapping out of my thoughts, I turn off the water and wrap myself in my towel, and walk out. He already changed into something else. I walk into the closet, and throw on low cut sweat pants, and walked back out shirtless and got into bed. 

~~

QuietIy, I walk into the room holding a breakfast tray in my hand. Jin is sound asleep and I watch as the faint sunlight from the window illuminates his face. I watch in amusement as he squirms from the light hitting his eyes. I place the tray down and climb on the bed, and he turns around, feeling the bed dipping. Leaning now, I peck his lips and watch as he slowly opens his eyes. 

A smile comes to his face when his eyes are met with mine. ''Morning.'' I smile and kiss his cheek. He turns over and sees the food. ''Oh?'' He asks surprised, looking back up at me. ''What's the occasion today?'' He smiles. 

''Can't I treat my fiancee to breakfast in bed without there being a reason?'' I ask with a wide grin. 

''No, I don't believe you.'' He sits up, shaking his head at my answer. ''You have that smile that tells me that you did something.'' He raises an eyebrow. 

''Baby, I didn't do anything. And yes, the food is edible.'' I point out. ''I'm getting better.'' I smile as I watch him take a bite. 

''Okay, I give you props, it is edible.'' He smiles. 

I wait a few minutes until he's almost done eating. I go to the night table and reach in the drawer. I pull out our passports and two plane tickets. 

''I lied.'' I say, and he looks at me in confusion at my words. 

''What exactly did you lie about?'' He asks, placing the tray back on the table. I show him the tickets and I watch as his face goes from confused to content. ''No shit!'' He shouts, jumping up and down in his seat. 

''I got us plane tickets to Melbourne, Australia. I've rented a house down there, and we're going to have a little vacation.'' I explain. ''No work, no Jimin drama, no stress...'' I continue and gently grab his hand. ''Just you, me, and a beautiful house in Melbourne.'' I pull him in and kiss on his neck. 

''That sounds very lovely. But we still have work to do  here, and we didn't plan on some last minute vacation eight thousand miles away.'' He says.

''That's already taken care of. I called both of our work and let them know that we won't be here for a while.'' I explain. 

''Okay, when's the flight?'' He asks. 

''Later today. So we have time to pack. I took care of everything in advance. I prepared for everything in advance.'' 

''You sure?'' He asks. 

''I didn't forget anything.'' I reassure, not sure of what he's talking about. 

''Are you positive that you prepared, even for this?'' He leans over and kisses me. A deep and rough kiss. I kiss back, and I feel a smirk on his face, as he knows he caught me off guard with it. 

Pulling away and slightly out of breath, he looks at me, ''Exactly what I thought. You're not always prepared.'' He smiles, getting off the bed. ''I'm going to shower.'' He walks his sneaky self to the bathroom. 

''Hell no. You don't start something, and not expect me to finish it.'' I get off the bed and walk towards him. 

''The shower calls my name.'' He runs into the bathroom, and I reach him inside before he closes the door. 

''It calls my name too.'' I pick him off his feet and place him on the edge of the sink. I step in between his legs and slide my hands under his shirt. His breath hitches and I kiss his lips and slowly make my way down to his neck and collar bones. A low moan escapes his lips, and his hands grip harshly on my hair. 

Pulling away, I propose a suggestion. ''Let's continue this in the shower.'' I turn around and turn on the shower. A minute or so, we've both already stripped naked and steam from the hot shower already filled the room. I pick him up and walk under the water. 

''I'm going to show you, exactly how prepared I can be.'' I say, and pin him against the wall.