Episode 49

Jin's P.O.V

''Jin-ah, you can't be stressing yourself over something this minimal. Jimin is young, I do get that, but he chose to end things with Yoongi, and if that's what he thinks is best for him, and he wants to be back with Hye Na-ah, then let him be.'' Namjoon explains to me, as he takes a seat next to me on the bed.

I think that Jimin is being foolish, and making a mistake that he will regret by ending things with Yoongi. I know that he's hurting and he doesn't really want what he thinks he wants. Yoongi on the other hand, I can't even begin to explain how he's probably feeling at this moment. 

''Honestly, I don't think this is either of our business," He says with clear hesitation in his voice, snapping out of my thoughts. 

Sighing, I drop back on the bed. "Alright. I'll stop. You're right. Not my business." I agree with him. even though he won't admit it, or show it, Joon is lowkey irritated. 

"Baby, I'm going to get in the shower,'' He says, slowly getting up, but my clingy self grabs his hand. ''I'll be right back,'' he leans down and pecks my lips. I let go of his hand, and he chuckles.

Getting tired and impatient, I call out his name. ''Namjoon-ah!'' After a few seconds, he walks out, wrapped in his towel and his hair wet. I already changed into something else more comfortable. I watch as he walks into the closet, and comes back out with low cut sweat pants on, and walked shirtless. He glances at himself in the mirror and gets into bed. He circles his arm around me and pulls me in closer to his chest. Even though he just showered, I can feel the heat radiating off his body. Feeling warm and safe, I snuggle in closer a drift off to sleep.

~~

I squirm from the sunlight hitting my eyes, and dig myself deeper into the sheets to continue my peaceful sleep. Seconds later, I crease my eyebrows and turn around with eyes still closed, as I feel the bed dip on both sides of me. I slowly open my eyes, and a smile comes to my face when I see that it's Joon. 

''Morning.'' He smiles and kisses my cheek. I turn over and sees the tray of food sitting on the table. ''Oh?'' I ask surprised, looking back up at him. ''What's the occasion today?'' I ask smiling and deep down, hoping I didn't forget if today was an important day.

''Can't I treat my fiancee to breakfast in bed without there being a reason?'' He asks with a wide grin on his face.

''No, I don't believe you.'' I sit up, shaking my head at his answer. ''You have that smile that tells me that you did something.'' I raise an eyebrow at him. Knowing Joon, he always showers me with gifts and nice treatment when he did something wrong.

''Baby, I didn't do anything. And yes, the food is edible.'' He points out. ''I'm getting better.'' He says and I take a bite.

''Okay, I give you props, it is edible.'' I smile.

He opens the side table and pulls out something, yet I pay no attention to him and focus on the food.

''I lied.'' He says, and I look at him questionably and in confusion.

''What exactly did you lie about?'' I ask, placing the tray back on the table. He shows me two plane tickets and after a few seconds of reading it, my face goes from confused to content. ''No shit!'' I shout, jumping up and down in my seat.

''I got us plane tickets to Melbourne, Australia. I've rented a house down there, and we're going to have a little vacation.'' He explains. ''No work, no Jimin drama, no stress...'' He continues and gently grabs my hand. ''Just you, me, and a beautiful house in Melbourne.'' He pulls me in and kisses my neck.

''That sounds very lovely. But we still have work to do here, and we didn't plan on some last minute vacation eight thousand miles away.'' I say.

''That's already taken care of. I called both of our work and let them know that we won't be here for a while.'' He explains.

''Okay, when's the flight?'' I ask.

''Later today. So we have time to pack. I took care of everything in advance. I prepared for everything in advance.'' He looks at me, the hope that I will agree is visible in his eyes.

Getting an idea, ''You sure?'' I ask.

''I didn't forget anything.'' He insists.

''Are you positive that you prepared, even for this?'' I lean over and kiss him. It's a deep and rough kiss, and I smirk as he kisses back. My smirk grows bigger as I know I caught him off guard with it. Pulling away and slightly out of breath, I look at him, ''Exactly what I thought. You're not always prepared.'' I smile, getting off the bed. ''I'm going to shower.'' I walk sneakily to the bathroom.

''Hell no. You don't start something, and not expect me to finish it.'' He gets off the bed and walks towards me.

''The shower calls my name.'' I run into the bathroom and he reaches me inside the bathroom before I close the door.

''It calls my name too.'' He picks me off my feet and places me on the edge of the sink. He steps in between my legs and slides his hands under my shirt. My breath hitches in my throat since his fingertips are cold. He kisses my lips and slowly makes my way down to my neck and collar bones. A low moan escapes my lips as I give him more access to skin, my hands grip harshly on his hair, and the low grunt coming from him, turns me on even more.

Pulling away, he proposes a suggestion. ''Let's continue this in the shower.'' He turns around and turns on the shower. After a minute or so, we've both already stripped naked and steam from the hot shower already filled the room. He once again picks me up and walks with me under the water.

''I'm going to show you, exactly how prepared I can be.'' He says, and my back makes contact with the cold wall.