Obsidian: Ch. 15-17

Chapters 15-17. This is the turning point of the book, peoples!!!! So get ready!!

In the chapter "Rejected," it's three point of views.

If it's Kylynn's, it'll be (K POV) and then the **.

If it's Rae Ann's, it will be (R POV) and the * *.

If it's Shawn's, it'll be (S POV) and the * *.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

舵♦囎♦囓♦♅

♀Who Says I'm a Stalker?♂

XFrom the per¢eption of ShannonX

\궜✇

Now that we only have two days left, we have to practice. Instead, I spend the day with Becky and Griffon. At first, we do practice together. Becky tries to dodge the knives I throw and Griffon catches them. Something I notice is that Becky is healing really well. The bruise on her neck is only a dark tan color and she only limps when she walks now.

"Dodge this!" I yell and throw a knife at her arm, and she begins to move out of the way. I freak out when it slashes her arm. She falls to her knees and cries. I drop my pack of knives and run to her, almost crying. "Becky! I am so sorry!" It's not that bad of a cut, thank God. Griffon joins be, wrapping his arms around Becky and holding her bleeding arm.

"Just a cut," Becky says, but she winces. "It'll heal. I can stand--"

"No," Griffon interrupts, picking her up. "Let's get you help. Wrap it. Shannon, stay here. We'll be back." When they walk off, I see a figure not too far away. Belgrim Star. I run to him because it's not that far from where I was supposed to stay.

"Belgrim," I greet, grabbing his shoulder. He jumps forward and turns around.

"What?" he hisses. "What do you want?"

"How are you doing?"

"Terrible!" His face is red with anger, fists closed tight. "Terrible, if you want to know. I want to be back in Texas where I can't dream over Becky anymore. Because guess what? I'm never getting her!" His fingers go to something in his pocket and it seems to barely lighten up his face. "Maybe I can get someone else. Bye, Shannon."

"Belgrim, wa--" But he's already walking away. He holds his head down, ignoring me. Maybe he just needs to be alone for awhile. Think things through. Just... I hope he doesn't commit suicide. Because he's the only one who knows so much about his brother, and without him, if we're chosen, we may be lost and confused.

I go back to the place we were practicing. I'm just about to go check on them when I see the two lovers walking. Griffon is carrying Becky like before. I run to them, smiling. "She okay?" I ask, and Griffon nods. He places Becky down and I see the white cloth wrapped around her arm. "I'm so sorry."

"Oh, it's fine," Becky answers, laughing it off. "I'm fine!" I drop the worry and smile again. "Well, Griffon and I wanted to take a walk alone. I'll see you around, Shannon." She waves to me and entwines her hand with Griffon's.

At last second, I decide to follow them. I'm curious. Who says I'm a stalker?

They go on a path to the woods. It's wide, almost like a dirt road, and trees surround it in every direction except behind and in front of me. Only a little sun shines through the leaves above, but just enough to make the scene romantic. They kiss every now and then, talking about things I can't quite hear. One thing I hear them talking about is something about an Immortal. I listen closely.

"I can see it in your eyes, like Morgrim's," Becky says. "Satisfaction. You have to be an Immortal." Griffon stops and sighs.

"It's true," he says. "I didn't want any of our friends to know. I could sense you were figuring that out. Belgrim told you about his Immortal brother, huh? Well, they aren't all evil. I'm letting you know this." He grins then and gives Becky a peck. "I'm all you want." They start to walk again. They don't get too far when someone appears in front of them. They come to a halt, and I can see who it is. I quickly duck behind a bush and look. No! It's Morgrim Star. It has to be him.