fortysixth skate: Celebration

Comincia dall'inizio

"Well, I can tell you mean it so I'll forgive you." We shook hands yet I'm still had my guard up.

'I may forgive him now but doesn't mean I'll won't be ready for any of his insults.'

"Hey let's go out to eat since you didn't want to come with us yesterday," Phichit said as I smile.

"Alright, I told Mila and the others to send me the name restaurant. They should send me the name any moment now." Before I could check my messages he drags me to where my brother was at.

"Hey, Yuuri!!!" He yelled as they looked at us.

"Let's go out and celebrate your silver medal and (F/n) gold medal." He said as I sigh.

"Alright let's go." My brother said as he got up and so did Viktor.

"Oh wait before that I want to take a picture of you and Viktor. You know to remember this important day." I said to them as they smiled

"Sure thing come Yuuri and make sure to send me that picture too." Viktor pulled him into a hug.

'Yessss!! The ship has sailed!!!' I was scream in the inside that I almost screamed.

"Alright, Viktor I'll make sure to send it to you."

Yuri POV

My phone rang and I saw Viktor posted a new photo

My phone rang and I saw Viktor posted a new photo. It was him with Katsuki and they almost look like they just got married.

'I wonder if she's gone back to her room?' I was about to leave when someone called me out.

"Hey want to join me for dinner Yuri." It was Otabek.

"Sure," we began to walk only to get hugged by Viktor.

"Good thing I caught you both we're all going to eat. Come join us it be a lot of fun." He said as smiled.

"Uh, sure thing but where are we going?" Otabek asked.

"Well, I don't know Mila and her friends went ahead. So the ice queen should be getting the name of the restaurant right about now."

"Ice queen, who the heck is that?" I asked as he smiled.

"Its (F/n) new nickname," Oatbek said which doesn't surprise me.

"Yep now hurry up or you'll be late." He ran off to who knows where.

"So you going to go?" Otabek asked as I looked unsure.

"Well I didn't go to see her yesterday plus I really need to talk to her before she leaves for Japan again," I said as I faked smiled.

"Why don't you ask her to be your date for the banquet?" Otabek suggested.

"Yeah, your right I'll ask her today," I said as we grab our things.