I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter5)

Start from the beginning

He laughed and nodded.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yes, I feel empty,' he said.

"Okay, anything particular you'd like to eat?" I asked.

"Umm.. Can I get some pizza?" he asked. .

"I'll be back in a sec," I said and went to the cafeteria. I felt twinkles everywhere in my body. I love the feeling of his arm on me and how my hand fits perfectly in his. And how he reluctantly let me go. I smiled.

I got him 3 big slices of pizza, chips, and a big orange juice. I took the tray to his room and he was looking up at the ceiling thinking about something. I cleared my throat to get his attention. I smiled a shy smile and he looked at me with intense eyes I had too look away. I put his food on a table near him and took it to him.

"Hope you like it. Want me to turn on your TV?" I asked, he nodded. I turned on the TV and put MTV2.

"Call me if you need anything," I said and he nodded and took a big bite of his pizza. I left reluctantly to my desk.

I was extremely jumpy. I was grateful that he was finally awake and healthy. I was so scared when he fell. What if had hit his head and went into the worst coma there is?! I don't know how I would cope if he doesn't wake up again.

25 minutes passed by and I was already aching to go check on Ayden. What if he chocked on his food? I stood up and walked to his room. He was watching TV and had his orange juice in his hand.

"Everything's fine?" I asked.

"Yeah, thanks," he said and turned grinning, "I feel better," he added.

"That's great," I said as I threw the plastic plate away and put the tray on the counter.

I turned and he had a confused look on his face.

"Do you want me to call your family?" I asked.

"I guess so," he said and sighed.

"You don't look to happy," I said as I sat in the chair next to him. He shrugged.

"Well.... I haven't really have a good relationship with my Dad," he said.

"I don't either. He's upset I didn't become a lawyer like him," I said more then he needed to know.

"How about you Mom?" he asked, and then I felt a pang in my heart. I didn't really like talking about my Mother, it hurt.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Umm.. My Mother passed away when I was 12," I whispered and looked away from his face.

I felt him put a hand on my shoulder and I felt twinkles. That immediately made me feel better. Why did he have to have a huge impact on me?

"Sorry for asking," he said, with a look of concern on his beautiful face.

"No. It's not your fault. It just hurts to talk about my Mom. Everything changed drastically when she left," I said. Suddenly I felt tears verge and I quickly blinked them away.

"Come," he said, patting the empty space next to him. I raised an eyebrow. He smiled. I sat next to him, my cheeks burning, he noticed and grinned.

He put an arm around me and I smiled. He tighten his arm around me.

"That's the best hug I could give you right now," he said and I laughed.

"Thanks," I said.

I swear I though my heart was going to explode any minute. I knew I was going to get along with him. He is absolutely amazing. Better then I ever thought he would be. I knew now that I was definitely in love with him now. He was so sweet trying to comfort me and he barely met me.