I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter1)

I had another idea, lol. 

Hope you guys like it.....?! Please! 

Give me your feedback, comment, vote, fan, please! 

Your feedback will give me more motavation to write! 

Like it?! :D

I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma

Chapter 1

My alarm woke me up. 11:30 P.M. Time to get ready for work. I took a quick hot shower. Dressed in my nurse uniform. I've been a nurse for 2 years now. I loved my job at helping people. I looked in the mirror. I'm average. I have honey brown hair and my big brown eyes. My light creamy skin and I'm 5'5. The only thing I love about me are my eyes and my hair.

I tied my wet hair in a sloppy bun, grabbed my bag and went to my car. I'm glad I depend on myself. I seriously didn't want help from my stupid rich Dad. He was upset I didn't become a lawyer like him. I work to pay my own bills. I hate when my Dad tries to give me money. Ever since my beautiful Mother passed away when I was 12, everything changed. My Dad became bitter and only lived at work. He never paid any attention to me or my older brother, Jayden. Jayden is married right now with his wife and he has a little beautiful girl.

I missed him. Jayden was like the my Dad. He was only 4 years older, but he took care of me more. He would be over-protective when I went on dates and my Dad didn't even care. When he got married and left me to live only with my Dad and when I turned 18, I left leaving Michigan and came to New York with the help of my brother. He gave me some money to find an apartment and a job. He is the only one that supports me. It's been 2 years since I've seen my Dad. Last I went to see him on Christmas, it was awkward only the two of us. I could tell he was still mad, so I decided only to tell him 'Merry Christmas' by phone.

I got to the Hopkin Hospital and I was more tired then usual. I went to my working center where the ICU people are. I pinned in and went to my usual routine and checked on my patients.

"Hey there," I said to Daniel. I checked his temperature and he was burning. I frowned. There was something wrong with him. Have high temperatures and severe headaches. I injected him with liquid pain killers.

He smiled. How can he be only 17 and sick?

"How are you?" he asked.  

"I'm okay. How are you?" I asked.  

"As usual," he said and I frowned.  

"Do you need anything?" I asked and he nodded.  

"What is it?"

"Can you call my Mother for me and tell her not to come? I want to be alone today," he said and I could tell he was in a lot of pain. His eyes looked glassy. I nodded reluctantly and called his Mother.

The only thing I didn't like about being a nurse is people in pain. Seeing Daniel like that made my vision blurry.

I went to my desk and Monica was already there.

"Hey," I said sitting at my desk. 

"You don't look so well. Did something happen with you and Trevor?" she looked weird, but I didn't bother to question it.

"I don't even know anymore, Moni," I said as I frowned. Trevor has been my on and off boyfriend. I've been with him for 6 months and I don't know. I thought I loved him, but it just evaporates when I'm not with him. And when I'm with him I instantly think I love him again. Maybe it could just be lust....

"I'm confused!" I said frustrated. I think I should just end it. I should just get over him. I needed a break from the world. I work hard and I'm saving money in case of an emergency. I should use some of that money for a vacation. I always wanted to go to Orlando, Florida. I haven't been to Disneyland yet. California.... I always wanted to go there too. I've haven't traveled a lot because I'm always busy working. I also want to go to my home, France. It's been years since I've been there. I miss the Elf Tower and I hope my French isn't slipping away... I'm going to have to start reading French books again. I want to go to England.

"Jayleen! Are you even listening to me?!" Monica said, and I gave her a sorry smile and she shrugged and looked away quickly. What's wrong with her?

I started thinking about where I would go traveling again. Oh! Italy. I took a little Italian when I was in high school. I continue to have my own conversation in my head until I had my phone vibrated. I got a text from Trevor.

'I've been thinking about this a long time, Jayleen. I don't want to be with you anymore. I don't love you, and I don't think I ever did. You were just fun to be with, but I found someone new. Sorry.'

I felt my heart sink. I knew I didn't love him anymore, but I know I use to have at least a little love for him. And the thing that hurt me the more was that he cheated on me. Trevor didn't look like a guy who would cheat, but he did. He is a cold hearted bitch. I never, ever even thought about cheating on him. Right now, he proved to me he isn't a man. He is 23 acting like a 13 year old; breaking up by text. I felt a tear coming slowly down my cheek. I wiped it away quickly. I won't cry for a piece of shit like him. He was never even worth it.

I felt terrible. I definitely wanted to go home and sleep and take that vacation. I needed some time to be alone. I deserve at least that.

A couple of hours later, I was falling asleep. Work was boring today and that wasn't good because I didn't have a distraction to stop thinking of Trevor. I took out my phone and decided to write back.

'Be at my apartment at 9. Bring my things and the key.' I answered. I was pissed. I wasn't feeling sorrow anymore. I always been extremely nice to him. I didn't deserve him breaking up with me with an electronic!

I looked at the clock. 4 am. I'm usually not this tired. I'm usually energetic. I decided to go down to get a coffee. I need to be more awake.

"Nurse! Nurse we need you help!" One of the ER doctors said as he saw me walk by. I went to help him without hesitation. Forgetting about my coffee.

"Okay. Take this patient to a room and check him for injuries. Put an IV and something for the fever! Clean his injuries and put in clean clothes. He isn't looking so well. He could barely breath! Hurry!" he said in a rush and ran to another room.

I quickly ran to the I looked at the patient and my heart neatly exploded. This man is the  

most gorgeous person I've seen in my 22 years of breathing into this world.

Tell me what you think so far, please. 

I like this story and I think I have the story planned out pretty good!