I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter15)

Sorry for really late update, I'm not myself lately anymore..

*

(Chapter15)

Ayden's POV

I woke up with around 6 am and a very beautiful Jayleen was sleeping against me. Last night was amazing, I finally made her mine.

I was going to have to talk to Piper.. but I knew it was the right thing to do.

I kissed her cheek and she opened her eyes slowly, but when she saw that I was awake, she gave me an adorable smile and I kissed her forehead.

"I need to leave for work," I said and she nodded sadly and got out of the bed and put her shirt on.

"I'm going to get you one of my brother's shirts," she said and went into her closet. Instantly got hard when I saw her perfect little ass move under her shirt.

She came out with a white v-neck and new boxers.

I got them and threw them besides me and pulled her towards me. She blushed and kissed me softly. I kissed her and rolled her around so I would be hovering her body. I slid her shirt off and looked down at her gorgeous naked body.

I kissed her and then slid into her. She moaned.

**

After we were done, she ended up falling asleep again and I changed and kissed her forehead and left towards my car. I looked at my phone and I didn't have any miss calls or anything. That means Piper didn't come to my condo last night, which is good, I wouldn't have to lie to her.... I lie to her enough.

I got to my house and I couldn't stop thinking about Jayleen as usual. I was just bursting with excitement that I was with her. I was already aching to go back to her. I'm so whipped.

I know I shouldn't go visit her at the hospital because she could be busy and actually get her in trouble. I know she usually wakes up at 4, I think. I could take a break from work when I can and go spend time with her. Then when I get our of work at 8 I could go with her again.. I hope she won't think I'm clingy, but I honestly am a little..

I took a shower and then I heard the front door open.

"Shit," I murmured and got out putting some boxers on. I went into my room and Piper was there. I sighed and put on a fake smile.

"Hey baby, you didn't come last night," I said and gave her a kiss. She grinned at me and kissed me harder. This feels really bad. I don't like kissing her. I felt like I was cheating on Jayleen, but in reality I was cheating on her.

"Sorry hun, I was fixing some things with your mom about the wedding," she said and looked at my adoringly. I gave her a smile, but I was going crazy in the inside. I'm going to hurt her so bad..

"That's alright baby," I said and went into my closet. I dressed in black slacks and a black button up shirt. I grabbed my black belt, socks and shoes and headed towards the room. She was sitting there waiting for me still. I guess I'm going to have to take her to breakfast.

After I got finished getting ready, we left towards an restaurant we went to Dennys. She chatted happily about things of the wedding. She wanted me to go try some cake examples and I agreed reluctantly. I'm messing up big time. I need to stop this..

The waitress got all flirty with me and Piper got jealous and stared at her with a glare. I sighed and thought about how cute Jay would look if she was jealous.. I know I'll find out eventually. I'm going to take her to dinner.

"I'm not going to be able to come by your place today, baby," she said while we ate.

"Why not?" I said faking I was disturbed.

"I'm going to be busy all day with your mom," she said. That meant that she's going to be gone all day, and when she's busy about the wedding, she doesn't even care about anything. She wants her wedding to be the epitome of all her family weddings.

"Oh, that's alright then, just be careful," I said.

I dropped her off at my house so she could get her car. She gave me another big kiss and we both left our separate ways.

I got to the office in a happy mood. I went to Devin's office and saw Vivian sitting typing on her computer and then she looked up at me.

"Morning Ayden," she said and smiled.
"Morning sister-in law," I teased and she blushed. I laughed and walked in. Devin was on the phone and he looked at me and held up his hand. I sat on front of him. He hung up and looked at me.

"You're in a good mood," he said.
"Oh really? How'd you notice?" I asked sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"You can't wipe that dumb smile off your face when you usually have been scowling at everyone," he said and I grunted.

"So what happened? Does this involve my little JayJay?" he said.

"She's mine," I snapped and he laughed.

"I knew you'd chew me out," he said.
"You're a dumbass. And yes, OF COURSE, it involves Jayleen," I said and smiled.

"What happened?"

I told him what happened and I didn't explain what happened to us afterwards because that's personal.

"Piper?" he asked and frowned.

"Bro, I'm trying. I wanted to break up with her today, but she looked so happy explaining all the things she's doing for the wedding," I said and groaned.

**

Devin went on for minutes lecturing about what could happen and I couldn't stand it and left towards my office. I got to my office and after I started to work, half an hour later my phone starts to ring. It's Jayleen.

"Hello?" I answered happily.
"Hey! Why didn't you wake me up when you left?" she asked and by the sound of her voice I knew she was frowning.

"You were sleeping, I didn't want to wake you up," I said.
"I wouldn't have cared. Anyways, are you coming over today?" she asked and now I was smiling.

"Yeah, I am," I said confidently, "then I'm taking you to dinner."

Jayleen's POV

"Yeah I am, then I'm taking you to dinner," he said in his sexy voice, I chuckled lightly. I wanted to be with him right now so bad, just replying what happened last night and this morning made my body tingle. And I know he wants to be with me too.

"Alright, am I going to have to dress fancy?"
"Yes, this is a new restaurant, about 30 minutes north," he said.

We stayed on the phone for a while then I said I'm letting him go so he could concentrate on his work. He groaned and agreed.

I went back to sleep happily.

I woke up around 2 with a phonecall. Kendall.

"Hi there," I answered and yawned.
"Aw damn! I'm sorry I woke you Jaylie," he mumbled.
"It's alright, whats up?" I asked as I stretched. I wasn't sure if I should tell him about Ayden just yet.

"We should do something today," he said suggestively.
"Uhm, Kenny," I said an gulped, "I have plans already."

"With Dev? Or Vivian?" he asked.
"Uhh, no.. With Ayden," I said and he stayed quiet.

"Ayden?" he said slowly.
"Yeah..?"

"Oh okay, talk to you later," he grumbled upset and hung up. Ugh.

I took a long relaxing shower and then went to make myself lunch. I talked to my brother on the phone.

Around 6, there was a knock on my door. I went and opened it. It was Ayden.

"Hey!" I said and threw myself at me. He hugged me tight and closed the door behind him. He kissed me and I kissed him back with need. I know we were away from each other since this morning, but wow, I missed him.

We sat on my couch and he already looked like he was ready to leave for dinner.

"You're already ready?" I questioned.
"This is how I went to work," he said.
"Oh, I see, are you planning to get more ready than you already are?" I said stupidly and he laughed and kissed my nose.

"I think I look okay, or no?" he asked me with a little smirk.
"More than just okay," I said and kissed his neck. I knew I couldn't leave him any marks..

We just sat on my couch and he was holding me happily. I couldn't believe he was actually with me. I knew I was being stupid for letting him cheat on Piper, but I just wanted him so bad. I love him.

Piper is an amazing person and I hated that she was going to get hurt.

It was 7 and I went to my room while I left Ayden looking sexy as hell on my couch. I put pencil skirt and a pale pink silk elegant shirt, I put my black stilettos. I quickly curled my hair. I only out mascara and a nude pink lipstick. I grabbed my cardigan and purse and walked out.

"I'm ready," I said and walked out. He turned to look at me and his eyes went wide. I blushed and did a little flirty turn.

"Like?" I teased and he stood up and went towards me.
"If it wasn't because I'm hungry, I'll be making sure you know how much I love it," he said huskily and I laughed and kissed him lightly.

We walked to his car and because he's such a gentleman, he opened it for me.

We got to the restaurant and it looked more expensive than the one he first took me too.

"Ayden, I'm going to help you pay," I said as we walked hand in hand to the front door. He snorted lightly and went up to the front counter.

"Ayden Castro, reservation for 2," he said in his sexy voice. The lady working the front counter started checking him out and I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

They took us to our table and we sat down.

Ayden ordered us some wine and I grinned.

He looked around and frowned.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I don't like guys looking at you," he grumbled.
"It's the opposite, girls look like they want to rape you at the spot," I said and he laughed.

"Mmm, are you looking at me like that?" he said smirking and I gave him the best sexy smile I could and raised an eyebrow.

"Am I?" I whispered and he looked at me lustfully and I laughed. Our wine came and we continued to talk. We laughed and then we finished eating and went back to my apartment.

"I had a amazing time at dinner today," I told him and gave him a smile. He kissed and lightly which made me ache for him. We walked to my apartment.

"I'm going to put something more comfortable," I said and went to my room. I went to my closet and found a small cute night gown I haven't worn. With a big blush, I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. My boobs looked bigger and my hair going down my shoulders made it even better.

I walked to my living room and he was there and he turned at me and his jaw fell and I laughed lightly and blushed.

Ayden's POV

I waited for Jayleen as she went to change. I thought about dinner. She looked so lovely and adorable. I noticed many guys looking at her sexy legs and that got me jealous.

I heard steps and I turned and my jaw fell. I instantly got so hard, it hurt. Jayleen had the most sexy outfit on and her beautiful silky hair swayed down her shoulders making her look beautiful. I stood up and went in front of her. She had the adorable blush on her cheeks again.

"You like?" Jayleen said teasingly and kissed my neck. I pulled her closer towards me and she moaned lightly. I lifted her off the floor and went towards her room. She kissed me and started unbuttoning my shirt, when she did, she threw it aside quickly and roamed my body.

I took her nightgown off instantly so I could see her sexy body. She blushed and smiled timidly.

We had amazing sex again and I wish she didn't have to go to work so I could have her all night.

Jayleen's POV

I woke up by my alarm and it was time to get ready. Ayden laid next to me looking like a sex god and I couldn't help but smile and kiss his cheek. I went to the restroom and my hips were a little sore.

After I got ready and went out of the restroom, Ayden sat on my bed finishing getting ready himself. He looked up at me and smiled and opened his arms. I went to him eagerly and sat on his lap. I wrapped myself around him and then rested my head in the crook of his neck.

"Mmm," he said and kissed my cheek. I kissed him and then he grabbed me and threw me on the bed. I laughed and kissed him once more.

"I need to go to work now," I said and he groaned and kissed my neck and I knew he left a mark.

"Marking my territory," he said smirking and I laughed and shook my head. He got off me and I went to grab my coat and purse.

He walked me to my car and I opened it to put my purse in. I turned to him and his green eyes seems sad. I reached up and hugged him tightly. He kissed me and let me go. I got in my car and blowed him a kiss and left. 

Work went fine and I had Ayden every single second. People were asking me questions of my good mood and I would just shake my head and smile.

As I went to get my coat to go home, I got a call. I was sure it was Ayden.

"Hello?" I said excitely.

"Jayleen? Hi, it's Piper!"

*

Hi, guys!

I'm so sorry it's short and it sucks and I'm late and I'm trying to hurry so I could put the twist in.