I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter5)

Start from the beginning

"Why is that?" he asked, as I went next to him.

"Well, it wasn't nice seeing you unconscious all the time and seeing you in fevers and not opening your eyes," I said, pouting. He nodded, looking like he understood.

He started getting off the bed.

"Be careful," I warned. He nodded and slowly started standing up. I grabbed his arm in case he falls. He stood up for and took a step forward and he stumbled.

"I told you," I said, but you can hear big concern in my voice.

"Help me?" he said, I nodded.

He put a arm around my shoulders and I put a arm around his waist. I loved the feeling of his around me. I could feel my cheeks turn beat red. I hope he didn't notice.

We slowly started walking towards the restroom and I reached out to open the door and he carefully sat him in the shower chair.

"I'll be back with your clothes and a towel," I said, and rushed to get his things. I came back and he didn't have his shirt on. My cheeks got redder. Argh, he was irresistible. He smiled when he saw me. I wanted to hug him so tight. I was so relieved that he has waken up.

I left his things on a chair next to him.

"Just yell if you need anything," I said, he nodded and I left, closing the door behind me.

I left smiling hugely. I was a miracle he was awake. I was extremely glad. I heard the water go on and I made his bed. I took out the dirty sheets and replaced them with clean ones.

I was still confused, why wouldn't he want me too call his family? I thought the first thing he would want to be with is his fiancé, not me. I actually wished I looked more like Piper so he could at least find me attractive, I knew he would never have any emotional feelings for me and that just made me feel bad. Damn, I'm being so desperate it's absolutely pathetic. Why couldn't I just fall in love with someone who wasn't in a coma and wasn't going to get married?! But no! I did all of that and I couldn't even stop myself! I hate myself so much. I never have any luck. No one will ever love me and would want to get married and have children with with. I didn't want to have these feelings towards him and it felt like they would never go away. I needed to get over him even though it seem impossible. I should just move away before I get more attached to him then I already am. But I couldn't bare to leave and never see him again.

"Jayleen!" I heard him scream and I felt myself go pale. I ran to the restroom and he was only in his underwear. I quickly went to him and helped him get up. I was dead worried. I slowly waked him to his bed and when I pulled back I gave him a stern look.

"What?" he asked.

"You should have asked me to help you before you tried to do things your self!" I screeched. God, I don't know what I would do if anything happened to him.

"But I was naked!"

"I've seen you naked before!" I blurted out, before I could stop myself. I felt my cheeks burn and I saw that his too. He didn't say anything.

"Stand up," I said and I went to retreat his clothes from the restroom. I came back and he was standing up. I grabbed his pants and helped him put them up. When I pulled them up to his waist and tired them, I could see he was blushing.

"Do you need help to put on your shirt too?" I asked.

"I can do that myself," he said slowly, I chuckled quietly.

When he finished. He scooted back on to his bed. I adjusted his bed so he could be sitting up.

"Next time if you need help, you tell me, alright?" I asked.