S w e a t h e r W e a t h e r ✅

Start from the beginning

"Are you cold?" He asked.

"A bit, your house is always cold." You replied.

Kyoya stood up, and walked back over to his dresser. He opened a drawer that you hadn't looked, and pulled out a large hoodie.

"My sister got this for me from America. I haven't worn it much, so you can have it." He handed you the hoodie.

It was a black hoodie with some English words on it that you weren't so sure of. It seemed to be a place.

"'Grand Canyon'? Do you know what that is?" You looked up at him.

"It's very beautiful, we should see it some time." He replied.

You pulled the hoodie on, it was obviously big on you, and it smelled like Kyoya,

"Stop that, (Y/N). Thats weird." You thought.

Kyoya sat back down, so you moved close to him. The long sleeves of the hoddie draped over your hands. You looked like that girls that plays 2 songs on a ukulele and had a tumblr blog.

"Thanks for the hoodie." You said.

"It looks nice on you." He wrapped an arm around your waist. You smiled, resting your head on his shoulder.

Mori~Senpai

For whatever reasons you had, you had been looking through Mori's closet. As you were doing so, you found an interesting piece of clothing.

"Mori, why do you have this?" You ask, holding up a large pink sweater/jumper you found. Mori looked over at you, thinking about where he got it.

"Mitsukuni." He replied.

"That makes sense, but why would he get this for you?" You ask, laughing a bit. Mori shrugged, looking back at the TV.

You looked at the sweater/jumper, it definitely seemed comfortable. You considered putting it on, even though you knew it would be big.

"Mori, can I try it on?" You asked.

"It's going to be big." He pointed out.

"I know." You said.

"Alright." He said.

You smiled, pulling the sweater on over the shirt you were wearing. The sweater was surprisingly soft, and not uncomfortably itchy.

Except, considering your shorter height and Mori's, the sweater was much bigger than you thought. The sleeves hung a bit far past your hands, and the the hem reached your knees.

You giggled, "It's like a dress."

Mori chuckled as well, watching you walk over to sit beside him on the couch.

"You look nice." He said.

"Thanks, I agree." You hugged him. He Mori chuckled again, hugging you back.

Honey~Senpai

You took Honey's clothes often since they fit you pretty well, and they were pretty comfortable. He didn't really mind all that much as long as you gave his stuff back.